Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Pirate Incursion In-Game Event

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Pirate Incursion In-Game Event
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TrixxieTriss
05.18.2019 , 11:16 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by WayOfTheWarriorx View Post
Sneaky bastards. I hate when you're just about to grab something, and all of a sudden someone appears and get's it right before you do!!!

But, I guess that's part of the thrill for the sneakies.
Do it in the pvp instance and you will be the only one in there

WayOfTheWarriorx
05.19.2019 , 01:57 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Do it in the pvp instance and you will be the only one in there
Why didn't I think of that?

Ohh...that's right, I'm a total moron.

Strazzen
05.22.2019 , 03:21 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by DzastinBiberi View Post
I have two questions.

# 1 >> Will there be a Star Map? The one that was visited by Revan and Malak.

# 2 >> Will there be a crystal cave? The one that was visited by The Exile.

That's what I wanna see again.

To answer Question # 1 -- No , you won't see the "Star Map" that was visited by the Sith Lords Revan & Malak after they were sent to attack the Republic by Emperor Vitiate. Mainly because that 'Star Map' is on Korriban, not Dantooine. And it is something you can see in game in SW:TOR , but only of you make a new Sith Inquisitor / these days you need to make either the Sith Assassin or Sorcerer since they are the "Advanced Classes" for Sith Inquisitor. And once you get to the point where you are being sent out for your final test on Korriban, the one that has you pitted again Acolyte Foun ((the Pure Blood student)) , the 'Star Map' is in a room out from the Chamber where you 'Release' Khem Val from . I believe as you get past the big 'Rock' that;s blocking your way -- the one you have to have Khem Val "Force Push" on so it breaks apart and is not longer an obstacle . After going through that little hole he makes for you two there is a chamber with some Shyrak ((I think ?)) , and then to the right down another hallway should be a chamber with the 'Star map' , but also it has a Terentetek (( Sith Beast)) in it as well. Hope I remembered everything & was able to describe it well enough. Let me know if I'm was wrong somewhere with my memory and instructions. Thanks.

The second question is a definite 'Yes, possibly?' , because indeed the "Kinrath Spider Tunnels & Caves" were indeed on Dantooine in both SW: KotoR 1 & 2 . And those Spiders were & are very resilient and very prolific at breeding and doing it rapidly and massively as well. So indeed let Us Hope & Pray that the writers, Dev's & Art team have worked on and prepared yet another installment "Force Sensitive Natural Rock & Crystal Area with Lovely Kinrath Spiders to dance & play with" . And don't forget in KotoR # 2 the Twi'lek Merc who also was a Amatuer Spelunker & Archeologist who had figured out that the Kinrath detect & "Know" one another via a 'Scent Gland' that can be removed if properly cut out carefully with a surgically sharp knife , skill & patience. And then you can hold the gland and 'Mimic' being a Kinrath since you now "Smell" like one
"The only thing that has ever mattered in Battle & War is
'The W' . Winning is not everything , it is the only thing. "
http://www.swtor.com/r/dyZ5v8<--Click for Referral Free Stuff

Valin_Marr
05.22.2019 , 10:05 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Strazzen View Post
To answer Question # 1 -- No , you won't see the "Star Map" that was visited by the Sith Lords Revan & Malak after they were sent to attack the Republic by Emperor Vitiate. Mainly because that 'Star Map' is on Korriban, not Dantooine. And it is something you can see in game in SW:TOR , but only of you make a new Sith Inquisitor / these days you need to make either the Sith Assassin or Sorcerer since they are the "Advanced Classes" for Sith Inquisitor. And once you get to the point where you are being sent out for your final test on Korriban, the one that has you pitted again Acolyte Foun ((the Pure Blood student)) , the 'Star Map' is in a room out from the Chamber where you 'Release' Khem Val from . I believe as you get past the big 'Rock' that;s blocking your way -- the one you have to have Khem Val "Force Push" on so it breaks apart and is not longer an obstacle . After going through that little hole he makes for you two there is a chamber with some Shyrak ((I think ?)) , and then to the right down another hallway should be a chamber with the 'Star map' , but also it has a Terentetek (( Sith Beast)) in it as well. Hope I remembered everything & was able to describe it well enough. Let me know if I'm was wrong somewhere with my memory and instructions. Thanks.

The second question is a definite 'Yes, possibly?' , because indeed the "Kinrath Spider Tunnels & Caves" were indeed on Dantooine in both SW: KotoR 1 & 2 . And those Spiders were & are very resilient and very prolific at breeding and doing it rapidly and massively as well. So indeed let Us Hope & Pray that the writers, Dev's & Art team have worked on and prepared yet another installment "Force Sensitive Natural Rock & Crystal Area with Lovely Kinrath Spiders to dance & play with" . And don't forget in KotoR # 2 the Twi'lek Merc who also was a Amatuer Spelunker & Archeologist who had figured out that the Kinrath detect & "Know" one another via a 'Scent Gland' that can be removed if properly cut out carefully with a surgically sharp knife , skill & patience. And then you can hold the gland and 'Mimic' being a Kinrath since you now "Smell" like one
There is a star map on Dantooine, and 4 others in the kotor game. There was one on Manaan, Korriban, Kashyyk(SP), and the Unknown world which i think is Rakata Prime.

FlameYOL
05.23.2019 , 08:32 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Valin_Marr View Post
There is a star map on Dantooine, and 4 others in the kotor game. There was one on Manaan, Korriban, Kashyyk(SP), and the Unknown world which i think is Rakata Prime.
There wasn't a Star Map on Rakata Prime.
Spoiler
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Michael_PL
05.26.2019 , 02:47 AM | #36
I'm waiting for this beautiful planet and do really hope developers did their best

Lhancelot
05.26.2019 , 03:23 AM | #37
Nice to see something new and fresh. Thank you. Hope all is well with many of the other projects BW has going on!
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696

RameiArashi
06.04.2019 , 03:55 PM | #38
I did all the quests from the Republic base but the weekly still says I need 4 more Daily and 2 more Heroics. So where are they?

Collec
06.06.2019 , 03:24 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
I did all the quests from the Republic base but the weekly still says I need 4 more Daily and 2 more Heroics. So where are they?
You do them next day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REFERRAL LINK : http://www.swtor.com/r/ZB5DWv