Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing ‘Onslaught’, the Newest Expansion Coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing ‘Onslaught’, the Newest Expansion Coming to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DisruptionFL
04.13.2019 , 08:23 PM | #11
How much story are we getting? Are we just helping Malgus or defeating him (again). I hope the amount of story is significant and not just a couple of flashpoints. Does switching factions still apply? It's going to be a long 5 months.

FlameYOL
04.13.2019 , 08:55 PM | #12
I'm excited about the expansion, the planets look interesting, and the itemization changes look promising.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Talon_strikes
04.13.2019 , 08:59 PM | #13
Is there gonna be more RNG gearing and Korean grinding tho? Or will I have to PvE just to gear up for PvP? That's what I wanna know before I get excited.
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!

blinkutz
04.13.2019 , 09:13 PM | #14
What i wanna see in Onslaught
- Expand Korriban,Dromund Kaas,Tython,Coruscant,Ilum - New Missions,New Lore
- New Faction Based Titles
- KILL SOME COMPANIONS,keep the ones important for the story
- ADD Companions ONLY WHEN NEEDED,Less is Better.
- Ilum style sky effects,with meteorites or whatever are those
- Republic,Empire,Chat Restrictions - New Global Window or something
- LvL 80 Cap not 75,it's too easy to LvL a Character
- Bring Back all the 1-50 Companions
- Satele,Marr bois,not Malgus
- What Happened to the Empire,Republic - i want to influence the intern politics again
- Lower Global Cooldown,Faster Animations,Faster Combat for PvP / PvE
- Merge some Skills,are too many for Engineering and others.
- More PvP Maps
- Unranked Warzones,Solo Ranked are ok, Merge Team Ranked with Guild Duels,create a Leaderboard or something for the Teams that win,and give them some titles and Remove it from Queue
- If you leave Solo Ranked,you are getting LOCKED for 10 mins
- Remove Command Rank
- PUT UPRISINGS IN FLASHPOINT Queue OR MERGE THEM
- Make the game more Compact

DragonLadyK
04.13.2019 , 09:33 PM | #15
I love the Tau poster reward and thank you for fixing the deco error so quickly. Super excited that there is an expac with no Vitiate coming, and that hopefully I can kill Malgus for real.

Saurat
04.13.2019 , 09:51 PM | #16
keep this war ongoing for years please! also bring more GSF stuff out with some gsf pve missions. that would be sick!!

looking forward to onderon!

Thaladan
04.13.2019 , 10:14 PM | #17
i am waiting the new lvl cap, which means a change for spec trees and abilities.

hoping we'll have a real balance !!! especially concerning PvP

globally i am happy by this news, during a star wars celebration i was really afraid to see nothing about swtor

legend of hyperspace

Azerdayne
04.13.2019 , 10:27 PM | #18
This looks awesome. Mek-Sha seems like it could be a cool base of activities, the way that Odessen has been for the past few years. Also, the new tactical gear sounds very intriguing----almost like a way of adding additional advanced classes to the game? The caliber of content in Shattered Alliance FP's and Ossus has been the best in years (maybe ever). The story on Ossus feels like vanilla class story & SoR at its better moments. With what sounds like 4 veins of story choices going through Imp and Pub, this seems like some of the best news for this game in a long, long time. Really looking forward to Dantooine event, & really, really looking forward to this new expansion.

happysister
04.13.2019 , 10:41 PM | #19
I must admit, this was more than I was expecting. Very interested in the gear overhaul, and the more operations, the better. Kinda like that the op is gonna be centered around Czerka, seeing as everything in the game that has anything to do with Czerka has been great. I also look forward to exploring the new planets. And I kinda wanna hear the entire clip of that new character select screen music.
<Fortitude>
Lorhin - Gunslinger | Sashel - Scoundrel
Shylar - Guardian | Meewa - Sage
RIP my old servers [The Corsair, Canderous Ordo, Jedi Covenant] .

CljGrudge
04.13.2019 , 11:53 PM | #20
Will we get all current ops re-balanced as well? It would be nice not to have 3.0 all over again, thanks!