I simply cannot believe it, that Bioware with this release...

Toat

...has really exceeded expecatations. All is going smoothly and as expected with the stagered entry into early access that everyone who preordered anywhere was told about.

Me I preordered Oct 10th so I'm just patiently waiting and keeping an eye on the email, may be tomorrow, may be the next day, but thats life. It's exactly how I knew it would happen since the day I preordered and entered my code, the two days early is just icing on the cake.

Well just wanted to express my opinion, this is my first time back to the forums since they came back up and I haven't read any other threads about what other people are saying. I will go read the other threads on the front page now...

Sept. 11th pre-order just got in, if they're already in Sept., then I imagine everyone will be in by tomorrow, this is great news!

take back your lies, you hate bw and want everything to implode

there will be no good news, no sir, not here

this is general chat, take your cheery attitude elsewhere

They are already at middle of September!!!

I do believe when all is said and done this will go down as one of the best launches, if not THE best launch in all of MMO history.

I have done most of them:

DAoC

AC

AC2

SWG

WoW

EQII

AoC

Rift

STO

Hats off to BW!

Im December po and i wouldnt be surprised if I was in tomorrow. I took off Thursday and Friday so that tells you how confident I was in this launch procedure.