Balmorra Secret Business Heroic Help

Hi, anyone have any idea how to start this heroic? I understand it drops the matching leggings for the Imperial Coordination Prototype jacket gained from Toxic Bombs, but I can't find the start anywhere.

I've looked at Tohead:

http://www.torhead.com/mission/g6JJtbW

And I've spoken to Treezl Zillyons and Senegrin Coops, and they don't offer any quests, instead they just say a line of dialogue.

I've only done one prior Balmorra Heroic (Toxic Bombs) but I have done the bonus series. Any help would be appreciated. :)

I just wandered around Balmorra offering large amounts of cash and probably annoying people in /general looking for anyone who had found this quest. I just want pants to match my jacket. But it seems nobody knows how to start this quest. Maybe the questgiver isn't in the game anymore? I think I found the area he should be in but no NPC by that name is there.

Solved the riddle on this one and received the pants this evening.... the secret is these pants do not come from the quest 'secret business'. Rather, they come as a reward for completing the bonus series in the droid comrade area. When you begin killing droids in that area going for the spike, you begin the 1st bonus phase. This is followed by a 2nd and 3rd phase. As a 26 sniper i was able to solo all but the final phase which spawns a champion scavenger robot. I suggest a group of 2-3 for that portion.

Upon return to the kiosk I was amazed that the reward options included the imperial coordination prototype legs that we all desired. I guess it pays to have a slight case of OCD and a need to complete every quest in a zone.

Happy hunting folks.

Thanks so much. I'm confirming this, with a slight difference.

I did "Comrades in Arms: Repair" (which is the light side version - I'm pretty sure the dark side version gives same rewards but somebody should check and post). That quest itself gave the Imperial Coordination Prototype Leggings.

The bonus portion of that quest, "Some Disassembly Required" gave me 3 Balmorra commendations.