Loegaire the Mandalorian force wielder. (storyline videos)

OddballEasyEight

Loegaire, Mandalorian Force Wielder.

*STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE SERVICE REPORT #1138*

DATE: 21.410/05/11

NEW SUBJECT OF INTEREST ARRIVED ON DROMUND KAAS.

NAME: LOEGAIRE

SPECIES: UNKNOWN, PRESUMED HUMAN.

AFFILIATIONS: SITH EMPIRE AND/OR MANDALORIAN CLAN JENDRI.

ABILITIES:

SEEMS TO BE A MANDALORIAN FORCEWIELDER IN SITH TRAINING. STRONG FORCE-USER AND EXPERT

LIGHTSABER WIELDER.

WEARS AN ANCIENT NEO-CRUSADER SHOCK TROOPER ARMOR. PRESUMABLY AN INHERITED HEIRLOOM.

KNOWN BACKGROUND:

INQUIRIES HAVE REVEALED THAT THE SUBJECT IS OF CLAN JENDRI AND PRESUMABLY FROM

THE PLANET SHOGUN IN THE QUENCE SECTOR IN THE OUTER RIM.

BELIEVED TO BE SENT TO TRAIN WITH THE SITH IN THE WAYS OF THE FORCE AT A RELATIVELY OLD AGE.

UNKNOWN IF THIS WAS VOLUNTARY OR FORCED. UNKNOWN IF THIS WAS APPROVED BY MANDALORE

OR IF DONE IN SECRET. UNKNOWN IF ANY TIES TO MANDALORIAN ORGANISATION STILL EXIST.

THREAT ASSESSMENT:

AS A COMBINATION OF SITH AND MANDALORIAN IT IS UNKNOWN EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF THREAT THE SUBJECT WILL POSE TO THE REPUBLIC, BUT CONTINUED SURVEILANCE OF SUBJECT IS HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.

ATTACHMENTS: 3 CAPTURES SLICED FROM THE SECURITY SYSTEMS OF SITH LORD GRATHANS ESTATE BY DEEP UNDERCOVER AGENT.

This is my first completed storyline video series. It follows the Mandalorian force wielder Loegaire through his training to his ascension through the sith ranks.
I hope you enjoy it 
Just click the name at the top of the post to get to the playlist.

Lezlie, Smuggler.

*IMPERIAL INTELLIGENCE TRANSMISSION #3263827*

DATE: 21.410-04-28.

SUBJECT: LEZLIE MARKHAMMER

KNOWN ALIASES: LEZLIE HAMMER; LEZLIE FIREFLY; JUANITA INGALL; FELICIA HAMMER; JONATHAN MARKS.

Subject is a female human from the core world of corellia.

Daughter of a high ranking Republic Naval officer.

Family has long ties to the Republic Navy.

Joined Republic Navy at the age of 17. Exemplary mission record, but history of insubordination.

Got drafted to special forces at the age of 20 due to her exceptional skills in both air and ground combat.

Recieved a Bad Conduct Discharge at the age of 25 due to refusing to carry out orders, striking a superior officer and threatening a superior officer with a weapon.

This agent believes the leniency of the sentence was due, in part, to the family ties and, in part, due to the fact that the refusal to obey the order saved the entire operation at the time.

Subject has been making a name for herself doing various illegal and legal activities in the Outer Rim and Hutt space.

The subject has an XS Freighter with several highly illegal and unorthodox upgrades.

RECRUITMENT:

This agent deems the chances of successful overt recruitment to be negligable.

Possible use by third party interaction.

Alternatively, covert action to recruit the subject without the subjects knowledge is possible.

Link to image of subject: :sy_empire:

Edited by OddballEasyEight

I found it hilarious to make a SW and go as far LS as I could go. Every chance I could, showing mercy and sympathy and NO ONE said a thing about it.

There's something inherently hilarious about having a Paragon of the Light as the Wrath of the Emperor.

I find the LS Story of the SW to be far more interesting then simply killing everyone in sight.

I found it hilarious to make a SW and go as far LS as I could go. Every chance I could, showing mercy and sympathy and NO ONE said a thing about it.

There's something inherently hilarious about having a Paragon of the Light as the Wrath of the Emperor.

I tend to stay away from either extreme.

It's boring to me to always pick light/dark.

I want my characters to have a reason for choosing the way they do.

Well, the story of Loegaire has come to an end.

The entire storyline is now up and I've started a new one that will be up in a few days.

I'll update the first post with the new character soon, I just have to finish the artwork (it's really hard to get a good clean screenshot of the character in-game. If anyone has any tips on a flashpoint to use for good screens of your character, let me know)