What Could've Been...

ThomasStarWars

The quality control on the aesthetic design for Nautolans has been a joke, even by Bioware's appalling bad QC standards.

It honestly looks like an intern with no experience of the software being used did it on a Friday afternoon and pushed it live to meet a deadline no-one more competent was available to meet.

All The Best

Seriously, your Nautolan just looks like you tried your best to make it look as ugly as possible just to be able to bash it...

BTW you can make ugly PCs of every single species if you want to. Why not make a post, with all the ugliest PCs you can come up with ?

I'm perfectly fine with mine and thinks she actually looks far better than any female Nautolan NPC ingame who to me have oversized heads and dead eyes that don't reflect any light and all have the exact same face.

I don't have pictures of my male Shadow one but i'm equaly pleased with him as i'm with my female Trooper

Anyways, Cathar and Togruta PCs don't look like NPCs of the same species either, and, unlike Nautolans, you actually had to pay extra CC to unlock them. :rolleyes:

Cathar don't have the same face either and to me female Cathar PC look like they're stupid, they don't even have the same eyes. Togruta don't have the same montrals and lekku as their NPC counterparts.

At least they have unique features and don't look like every single NPC member of their species...

Coud they be better ? Yeah, everything can always be better.

Could they add a face that looks closer to the NPC ones to please people who prefer the NPC ones ? Maybe, at least that would give more choices.

Will they do it ? Time will tell

Edited by Goreshaga

Seriously, your Nautolan just looks like you tried your best to make it look as ugly as possible just to be able to bash it...

BTW you can make ugly PCs of every single species if you want to. Why not make a post, with all the ugliest PCs you can come up with ?

I'm perfectly fine with mine and thinks she actually looks far better than any female Nautolan NPC ingame who to me have oversized heads and dead eyes that don't reflect any light and all have the exact same face.

I don't have pictures of my male Shadow one but i'm equaly pleased with him as i'm with my female Trooper

Anyways, Cathar and Togruta PCs don't look like NPCs of the same species either, and, unlike Nautolans, you actually had to pay extra CC to unlock them. :rolleyes:

Cathar don't have the same face either and to me female Cathar PC look like they're stupid, the don't even have the same eyes. Togruta don't have the same montrals and lekku as their NPC counterparts.

At least they have unique features and don't look like every single NPC member of their species...

Coud they be better ? Yeah, everything can always be better.

Could they add a face that looks closer to the NPC ones to please people who prefer the NPC ones ? Maybe, at least that would give more choices.

Will they do it ? Time will tell

My thoughts exactly, notably the bolded parts.