Current Ops Progression (NMEC/HMTFB)

Denchet

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my 2 cents.. Maybe you should remove guilds that havent made progress and post them up when they have. Cause I do know that guilds like Supertroopers dont intend to do it. Heard it was cause their GM was afraid. :p

I heard it was because the guild became a crafting guild and won't attempt NiM ec until their entire group is in full Dread Guard gear. :p but I do agree with you about the removing guilds that won't attempt the op.

Just my 2 cents.. Maybe you should remove guilds that havent made progress and post them up when they have. Cause I do know that guilds like Supertroopers dont intend to do it. Heard it was cause their GM was afraid. :p

I intend to just track one Op at a time moving forward. Just keeping track of two Ops at a time right now because that was how the last thread did it. This thread is mainly about tracking current content, NMEC. The HMTFB stuff is just there to stay consistent.

Changed EI and SF back to two guilds.

Edited by Denchet

I intend to just track one Op at a time moving forward. Just keeping track of two Ops at a time right now because that was how the last thread did it. This thread is mainly about tracking current content, NMEC. The HMTFB stuff is just there to stay consistent.

Changed EI and SF back to two guilds.

SF cleared TFB 8m HM, as Select Few, and also have killed Vorgath on EC NiM on 8m.

Since we normally push 16 man content we don't screenshot/video 8 man stuff normally, but can get you some proof just to set the record.

-Renarin

Edited by Fertringer

SF cleared TFB 8m HM, as Select Few, and also have killed up to kephass on EC NiM on 8m.

Since we normally push 16 man content we don't screenshot/video 8 man stuff normally, but can get you some proof just to set the record.

-Renarin

You are gonna need to post a screenshot of the achievement for NMEC Kephess. Do one for HMTFB, too.

An achievement screenshot won't work for 16man HMTFB because for all I know you were in EI and got the achievement there. You'll need to post an actual kill screenshot for that, with guild tags visible.

And I apologize for being so hardline about the rules in your case, but your case is all screwed up because of the guild recreation. This should all be much easier when new content comes out and I'm no longer tracking EI.

Sorry, just to be clear, "up to kephass" does not include kephass in NiM EC :p I should have said we downed Vorgath, edited the post to reflect.

I'll see what I can rasstle up when I'm not at work. Hardline is fine, this is a bit of a wierd situtation for everybody.

Edited by Fertringer

Here is Vorgath EC NiM, a snap just before he dies from some video I have, but don't plan on turning into an actual video release. You can tell by his HP(1mil+ vs 800k+ in HM), and the fact that the minefield is turning red again after we have crossed.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ff6881225231839

TFB will have to wait unless somebody in the group last night got a SS, I wasn't with them. So you can hold off on that not a big deal we'll just post something next week.

You can see my confusion. So am I tracking EI and SF as one guild or two guilds? If its two then I'm gonna need proof of SF killing HMTFB still.

As Vul pointed out, a lot of people from Elitist Isolationists joined Select Few but not ALL of them did. As he also pointed out, I had them create a new guild so people would know that it was a new guild with new people in charge. A majority of the Officers of Elitist Isolationists did not join Select Few and several other Raiders and Members did not join either. Additionally, Select Few has recruited a bunch of new people that were never in Elitist Isolationists. To me, that means they are two distinct guilds and should be treated as such.

Seems like these 16 peoples accomplishments should go unnoticed by your message.

No, I was saying that SF is a different guild from EI so they should be listed as separate guilds. I think that everyone who was in EI should get credit for our accomplishments. You wanted only the people from EI who joined SF to get credit for EI's accomplishments.

I see that the OP fixed this for EI and SF so I'll stop posting in this thread now. I just wanted to throw in my two cents because new guilds form out of old guilds all the time so it's worth having a set way of dealing with that.

Good luck to all The Harbinger raiding guilds out there. May your wipes be few and your kills many!

Our comp was:

Tanks: Vanguard, Shadow

Healers: Scoundrel, Sage

DPS: Commando, Sage, Gunslinger x2

We normally raid with a Sentinel, it just happened to be his night off. Although our comp last night happened to be all-ranged, I don't feel like that's a particular advantage in EC. Some of the first OPs were rather punitive to melee, but the recent ones have been less so.

Melee DPS is just fine. In fact, we're probably recruiting one here soon :)

Edited by Azaranth

No, I'm not making any commentary, you guys are server first on the title and it's awesome, just curious. We've got alot of flexibility in our dps but will probably go with 2 melee and 2 ranged for kephess.

Our comp was:

Tanks: Vanguard, Shadow

Healers: Scoundrel, Sage

DPS: Commando, Sage, Gunslinger x2

We normally raid with a Sentinel, it just happened to be his night off. Although our comp last night happened to be all-ranged, I don't feel like that's a particular advantage in EC. Some of the first OPs were rather punitive to melee, but the recent ones have been less so.

Melee DPS is just fine. In fact, we're probably recruiting one here soon :)

You ideally want two people with short CD interrupts. Last night we only had one (the VG tank), and while its possible with only 1, you will be forced to deal with calibrating shots going off on the first droid phase.

We ended up with:

Droid 1:

Shadow tank

Sage healer

Commando dps

Middle Droid:

Gunslinger

Gunslinger

Scoundrel healer

Droid 3:

Vanguard tank

Sage DPS

We were able to kick all the calibrating shots on Droid 1 and the middle droid, but had a couple go off on droid 3. As soon as the GSs killed the middle droid the Scoundrel healer went over to help kick Droid 3. Having a Sentinel/Guardian/VG DPS makes this a little easier.

Again though, entirely possible without 2 short interrupts. This was our first attempt without our Sentinel DPS, and we were still able to one-shot him.

Edited by Denchet

Denchet, on the trandoshan phase, did you have 2 DPS peel off to take the warriors in the groups, and if so, which 2 DPS were doing it?

Thanks.

This probably isn't the right thread for Op strats, but to answer your question we peel out the warriors with a healer and a tank. The other tank rounds up the trenchcutters. DPS just do DPS.