Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Happened to the Other Class Characters?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What Happened to the Other Class Characters?

DarthTyranid
01.12.2021 , 08:49 AM | #1
So here I am. An amazing and powerful Sith Inquisitor. Got these two new followers. Some old Sith named Scourge and a pathetic Jedi named Kira. Apparently they worked for some Jedi before the whole mess with the Eternal Empire went down.

What happened to that Jedi?

Also where did the Wrath go? Have his Twi'lek slave working for me now, but have not seen him in a while. He also went missing around the time of the Eternal Empire showing up.

(Does the game ever say how the other classes died or what happened to them once the current class you are playing takes over the one plot available?)

SteveTheCynic
01.12.2021 , 09:58 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTyranid View Post
(Does the game ever say how the other classes died or what happened to them once the current class you are playing takes over the one plot available?)
I've never seen a specific statement of what happened to the other classes. It's presumed that they are dead or disappeared. (It's implied for the NPC Inquisitor by Lana's comments during Chapter IV of KotFE if the player is not an Inquisitor.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START

Hadsil
01.13.2021 , 05:27 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
I've never seen a specific statement of what happened to the other classes. It's presumed that they are dead or disappeared. (It's implied for the NPC Inquisitor by Lana's comments during Chapter IV of KotFE if the player is not an Inquisitor.)
But then Darth Vowrawn should also be dead since he was on the Council, but he is not.

Even in the Class stories there's an occasional hint of reference to the other Classes among the adventures, but they're never directly mentioned. It's easy and fun to pretend all the Class stories happen in the same story, but they converge. On Ilum and Makeb the stories converge by faction. From Manaan/Rishi/Yavin they converge as one and remain for the rest of the game. You have to fill in the blanks yourself for your own story.

SteveTheCynic
01.14.2021 , 01:56 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Hadsil View Post
But then Darth Vowrawn should also be dead since he was on the Council, but he is not.
"dead or disappeared". Obviously the NPC Inquisitor (if the player character is not one) is still absent or pushing up daisies, but Vowrawn, equally obviously, disappeared and came back.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START

Aztrias
01.16.2021 , 11:22 PM | #5
Only the smuggler survived

I don't care what anyone says, Smuggler kicking Valkorion in the balls should have been the canon outlander(used in marketing) and not the Jedi Knight