Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

THE JEDI ORDER Community of Guilds, cordially invites you to join us!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony > Guild Recruitment
THE JEDI ORDER Community of Guilds, cordially invites you to join us!

OrionSol
12.07.2015 , 07:06 AM | #111
We are now rapidity approaching 4700 registered members on our website....
Or-ion Sol
Founder of THE JEDl ORDER (Guild Website)
"As I was, I am, I will..."

myooteme
12.07.2015 , 04:30 PM | #112
This looks interesting and fun! I'll be registering soon :3

cdrsab
12.08.2015 , 02:39 PM | #113
Old swg JEDL player here finally making the jump into SW:TOR.

This community was amazing back in SWG, some of my fondest memories while gaming were made while in JEDL.

I would definitely be interested in joining.

titimonjara
12.08.2015 , 04:00 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by OrionSol View Post
We are now rapidity approaching 4700 registered members on our website....
So whats the quantity of Alt's to members last count i saw it was 4-1

OrionSol
12.12.2015 , 12:54 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by titimonjara View Post
So whats the quantity of Alt's to members last count i saw it was 4-1
Well, characters in game - 4 to 1 may be on point. It is super hard to measure that accurately.

We have 6 guilds, all about 30 days active or sooner, x 500 = 3000/4 = 750 active accounts. (Some guilds are better than others, but this is averages)

Even if we cut that by another 2/3, we have over 250 active players at any given time.

That said, the 4700 number from Enjin shows how many members we have had starting from Launch of the game. So, 4800 members / 4 years = about 1200 people join our community every year, or 100 a month. On average. However, that does make us hands down, by far, the largest guild community on Enjin for SWTOR.

There are many of those that filter out, but it is like sifting for gold. We stay around 200-300 active players at any given time. About 25% of them use teamspeak at any given time.
Or-ion Sol

jediofmanysoles
12.13.2015 , 03:26 PM | #116
I been trying to join up for the past few day but I think I'm doing something wrong. I went to the web site and filled out the app and it said ill be getting a email soon. I waited and push the resend button and still nothing after a few hours. I was going to re fill it out but it said my email in already in use on enjin so now I don't know what to do

OrionSol
12.13.2015 , 04:51 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by jediofmanysoles View Post
I been trying to join up for the past few day but I think I'm doing something wrong. I went to the web site and filled out the app and it said ill be getting a email soon. I waited and push the resend button and still nothing after a few hours. I was going to re fill it out but it said my email in already in use on enjin so now I don't know what to do
What is your forum account name? We get many applicants a day, and I want to try and find your application
Or-ion Sol

OrionSol
12.15.2015 , 08:09 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by cdrsab View Post
Old swg JEDL player here finally making the jump into SW:TOR.

This community was amazing back in SWG, some of my fondest memories while gaming were made while in JEDL.

I would definitely be interested in joining.
Welcome back!
Or-ion Sol

Crusherina
12.21.2015 , 12:58 PM | #119
This all appears interesting; however how would a Dark Jedi role player fit within the ranks? I have heard stories about taking promotions away because of this? I would like to know before making any further decisions about applying.

Forisu
12.21.2015 , 02:29 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Crusherina View Post
This all appears interesting; however how would a Dark Jedi role player fit within the ranks? I have heard stories about taking promotions away because of this? I would like to know before making any further decisions about applying.
Ranks and Promotions are handled specifically and only by completing trials. There is no RP restrictions on ranking up.
Forisu
Dark Lord of the SlTH

_______Founder of SlTH in SWG Bria_______