Jerc's Friday Fight Club Returns!!!

FeralPug

Hello The Ebon Hawk!

Your eyes didn't deceive you. Yes! It's happening. It's really happening!! :eek:

Your very favorite-est Jerc in the Galaxy is bringing back your very favorite-est weekly intra-Galactic throwdown: The JFFC!

It's really true. Someone tell Bromontana that he can dry his tears and re-up his sub.

That's right. This Friday, Jerc the Desert-comber's Tattoinian Zombie Hutt Cocktail Lounge returns to the dessicated wastes of the planet we all love to hate: Tattoine!

See! Incredible bouts of single combat!

See! A bacchanal of the strangest cast of characters in the outer rim!!

See! Fortunes made and lost

See! The horrendous and bizarre effects of Jerc's famous cocktail: The Tusken Trollop

For you scrubs and noobs who have been living under wampa excrement (excrement means "poo", Baarf) for the last millenium, Jerc's Friday Fight Club is a laid back slamfest in The Outlaw's Den. There is no structure. You call someone out, and fight em in the Pit. Or not in the Pit. Wherever you agree to do your thing. Betting is optional. Smacktalk is encouraged. Winning is ... reserved only for the best.

There is a basic level of respect that has been traditionally shown at the JFFC: don't mess with folks who are in a duel. Don't attack groups. Don't be an ***. If you don't abide by this basic law of the JFFC, Jerc will not mix you drinks. And <Hex> and pals will send you to the respawn...over, and over, and over, and over .......

Join Jerc and His Fortunate Friends in The Outlaws Den this Friday at 4pm EST! Our TeamSpeak 3 server will be opened to the entire community!

Edited by FeralPug

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminder that Jerc's Friday Fight Club is today at 4:00 pm EST in The Outlaw's Den.

No bolster is in effect in this zone. If you're one of the tryhards who've been abusing the bolster bug or running PVE gear in WZ's, you'll wanna switch to straight up PVP gear.

I've been getting tells and emails from folks who are asking if it's ok to come and watch, and not duel.

Of course it is!

This is more about getting together as a PVP community than anything else. Come on down, put down a beach towel and enjoy the show.

sign me up for the Nadir edition JFFC, how the hell does the East coast get out of work and get home before 4pm on Friday? I must have gotten used to the 2 hour Friday traffic drive in LA. Edited by thebad

sign me up for the Nadir edition JFFC, how the hell does the East coast get out of work and get home before 4pm on Friday? I must have gotten used to the 2 hour Friday traffic drive in LA.

If there's interest I'm totally down for putting together a little west coast fight club either late at night during the week (when 55 PVP pops die anyway :( ) or on the weekend.

If there's interest I'm totally down for putting together a little west coast fight club either late at night during the week (when 55 PVP pops die anyway :( ) or on the weekend.

AB's duel practice was moved to Saturday at 3pm EST. We'd welcome other people to join us. We need fresh blood anyway, I'm tired of getting beat down by Kloma. :D

AB's duel practice was moved to Saturday at 3pm EST. We'd welcome other people to join us. We need fresh blood anyway, I'm tired of getting beat down by Kloma. :D

oh cool! I'm travelling this weekend but I'll definitely check it out in the future. will be good to catch up with you all :)

There is only one coast...

That is when Jerc coasts to victory while wrecking all you scrubs at the JFFC!

Friday. 4pm. EST. Be there.

We will be meeting on Voss where Nadir's tourney was. Look me up, and I'll give you directions. This week's JFFC is dedicated to Victimize/Isis's, and he chose the location. He's a monster player who had the balls to stick with pyro after the nerf. He still melts face.

See if you can beat him in a 1v1. Betcha can't.

Ouch. Hurts to lose to a nerfed spec. It's ok to cry. I'll bring plenty of tissues.

Peace,

is a lie

Jerc

There is only one coast...

That is when Jerc coasts to victory while wrecking all you scrubs at the JFFC!

Friday. 4pm. EST. Be there.

We will be meeting on Voss where Nadir's tourney was. Look me up, and I'll give you directions. This week's JFFC is dedicated to Victimize/Isis's, and he chose the location. He's a monster player who had the balls to stick with pyro after the nerf. He still melts face.

See if you can beat him in a 1v1. Betcha can't.

Ouch. Hurts to lose to a nerfed spec. It's ok to cry. I'll bring plenty of tissues.

Peace,

is a lie

Jerc

Bah I'd love to, will see. It's either this or playing Poker and well, when the games are as soft as the ones that I've been playing, it is a hard (easy) choice indeed.

This week's JFFC is dedicated to Victimize/Isis's, and he chose the location. He's a monster player who had the balls to stick with pyro after the nerf. He still melts face.

Isis's occasionally burns my hair on the Fleet with that flamethrower. Be careful not to set Voss on fire.

Edited by Advanderer

Awesome turnout again this week peeples. Let's keep on this. Some really close duels.

Is it me, or the the duels in post 2.0 land feel tighter in terms of class viability? There were tons of really tight matches. Very sweet.

Peb, since you wrecked face so hard today, you're Jerc's Player of the Week for next weeks' Fight Club. You get to choose the location. Post your choice below.