Smuggler Crafting

Jedi_Knight_Jess

Picked a smuggler class. Opted for the scoundral AC. Going stealth and using a blaster + scattergun is a LOT of fun, epsecially since stealth has a really good CD rate. :cool:

Anyways, I picked Armstech/Salvage/Underworld as my skills. I know I don't have to worry about UT too much, I'm only Lv. 11, but is it alright for a crew skill to outweight the others?

Ok example, taking this skills + having Corso with me is skyrocketing my Salvage skill waaaay high. With finding salvage piles + his 5 bonus in salvage, and being able to salvage from dead droids, my skills are as follows

Salvage 30+

Armstech around 19+

UT basically at 1

Is that alright or do all skills need to be...balanced?

I find a salvage pile or scan a droid, make a blaster or a sniper, RE it, and craft that all over again

Or am I doing something wrong?

Picked a smuggler class. Opted for the scoundral AC. Going stealth and using a blaster + scattergun is a LOT of fun, epsecially since stealth has a really good CD rate. :cool:

Anyways, I picked Armstech/Salvage/Underworld as my skills. I know I don't have to worry about UT too much, I'm only Lv. 11, but is it alright for a crew skill to outweight the others?

Ok example, taking this skills + having Corso with me is skyrocketing my Salvage skill waaaay high. With finding salvage piles + his 5 bonus in salvage, and being able to salvage from dead droids, my skills are as follows

Salvage 30+

Armstech around 19+

UT basically at 1

Is that alright or do all skills need to be...balanced?

I find a salvage pile or scan a droid, make a blaster or a sniper, RE it, and craft that all over again

Or am I doing something wrong?

First off Armstech does not use UT materials. If you want to feed armstech swap UT for Investigation. When you RE something, have you gotten a new schematic? that is what investigation is for. Investigation, "research compounds" are used to create better armstech items.

Second, it is perfectly acceptable that skills are not balanced. That being said, having the gathering and mission skill slightly above the crafting skill insures that you will have materials for crafting.

I actually got really lucky and got a schematic by REing an item I already crafted, I think it was for an aug slot?

Have my gathering/mission skills slightly higher than my crafting. I'll keep that in mind :D

I'm Lv. 12, so I'll know I'll be getting my ship soon. I can use that droid to do all my crafting, so I don't have to keep using Corso?

Edited by Jedi_Knight_Jess