Level stuck at 65

karthmaul

I seem to be stuck at 65. I have about 8 blueprints I've picked up but you can't do anything with them till 100. I can craft but level doesn't go up . I've done a lot of reverse engineering and even that doesn't help. My treasure hunting is 165 and my archaeology is 250. I've gone to the trainer but it requires 400. Am I missing something?

You need to craft prototypes of something you've learned.

For example.

Cybertech recieves a mod; this mod works until xx5 ... but if you dissasemble / RE the mod, you may learn the prototype. You manage to learn it. The new Mod can be made until x10 - allowing you to then go to the trainer and pick up new green mods.

This will apply to ALL craft skills. I hope this helps.

You can lvl to 400 by crafting green items with schems from the trainer. No need to RE anything to level. Around 430 you need to look closer at what to craft next.

It is possible to get orange skill point schematic for green hilts every 20 points from the trainer, and then make 10 of the hilts to reach the next break point. Rise and repeat all the way to 400.

The only place there is a gap with making green hilts is around 425-430 (can't remember exactly). I had a bunch of old grade 6 mats that no longer sell for much, and simply made a bunch of dyes (they were still yellow) until I was able to get the last set of hilt schematics at I beleive 440.

There is another way to figure out what to craft to increase your level. If the item is gray you will not gain any increase. It should be green for it to increase.

Yeah, I figured this out after a bit. I was also stuck on the same level because I forgot you could go to the trainer and buy new schematics. Now I'm past level 200. It was my first character and I've only been playing the game over a month, that's my excuse. :p