400-450 Synthweaving schematics from Underworld Trading

Mugen_no_Jidai

Is it just me, or do these have an incredibly low drop rate? I have 4 450 Underworld Traders and have gotten about 30 Armormech schematics, but haven't gotten a single Synthweaving schematic so far. I thought it might be that I was only running metals missions (or some weird change like that), but fabric missions have also returned Armormech schematics as well. One person out of my whole guild reported that they "thought" that they got one, but that's it.

I've seen a couple on the GTN, so I know that they exist, though there didn't seem to be many. Anyone else having problems returning these from UT?

Edited by Mugen_no_Jidai

• 2 weeks later...
I got all the schems for augments 28 for my synthweaver, but nothing else for synth. For armortech i got loads full of it, like everybody else. The GTN is flooded with those, a wonder i don't have to pay a "recycling fee" to get rid off them.

• 1 month later...

this issue was reported during RotHC's time in test. Was reported to still be the case when RotHC launched.

It's still going on now with not one dev response (that I know of, apologies if there has been and I missed it).

It is obvious that something is broken, it cannot be right that the only schematics obtainable are armour gloves!