Armstech

Celwinn

I'm not sure. I do have Armstech right now, and I'm really enjoying it for my smuggler. Is there a problem with it?

I'm pairing armstech with salvage and investigation, and it's really helpful so far. My salvage skill is in the 80's and my armstech is at lv. 60

My smuggler is an armstech.

The thing I hate about it, is the lack of blaster pistol orange schematics.

I have a armstech and am maxed. I make the purple lv 53 barrels and the augments only an armstech can make such as overkill, surge and a couple of others. They can also make the MK-9 kits.

I also have about 8-10 orange blaster pistols most though are from lv 48-54. A few came from the crafting trainer but most of them I got from the investigation missions or friends got them and sent them to me.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

I got my armestech at 420, with some custom schems, I only pick up the stuff that looks good. I also have a armormech 450 across the board with several schems including battlemaster gear. I got a sythweaver at 400. So Yea I hope they do plan on adding to them someday. Truth be told if they made the crafting gear as good looking as the cm when it comes to custom this game would not be hurting so much. Especially when it comes to armstech some of those weapons that are custom are ugly lol.