What is some good crew skills for a Jedi Knight Guardian?

KangalAnatolia

Slicing alone is not that bad because of the critical success chance by the Astromech droid.

Scavenging and Armormech go well together as well : You just scavenge the materials for your armor.

But the three of them don't fit very well together.

But at least you can get an constant inflow of money with Slicing and sell what you get from it (if you use it as an mission profession) on the GTN.

I suggest using the Scavenging misions, too. There is a lower chance for critical success, though.

Is this your first/only character? If it is, I suggest staying away from crafting skills altogether and taking Slicing, Scavenging and Bioanalysis until you reach max level.

Why? Because all three will earn you credits. Slicing basically gets free credits from slicing box nodes and the other two let you harvest mats from any strong droid or beast you kill as well as gather from nodes.

While you level, you can use mission rewards and loot drops combined with planetary comms to gear up and keep saving credits. Your only credit costs will be skills while you level and when you hit 55 you should be sitting on a tidy sum that will let you gear out pretty easily for end game.

Is this your first/only character? If it is, I suggest staying away from crafting skills altogether and taking Slicing, Scavenging and Bioanalysis until you reach max level.

Why? Because all three will earn you credits. Slicing basically gets free credits from slicing box nodes and the other two let you harvest mats from any strong droid or beast you kill as well as gather from nodes.

While you level, you can use mission rewards and loot drops combined with planetary comms to gear up and keep saving credits. Your only credit costs will be skills while you level and when you hit 55 you should be sitting on a tidy sum that will let you gear out pretty easily for end game.

I could not agree with this more. If this is your first character, just get three gathering professions if you are a sub and sell the mats. You will bank and be set on future character's.

With three gathering professions my current leveling project had 1 million credits by level 31, 1.7 million by level 36.

Just sayin'...

Edit: This was without any support from other toons, as I was curious just how much I could bank by 55 on my own.

Edited by Grayseven

how do I undo the crew skills?

Open your companion window (the "N" key), at the top are your crew skills. On the right of each one listed there is a small X. click it. You will get a warning, "are you sure you want to unlearn <insert crew skill>". Click Yes, and that crew skill slot is now open and free to take another crew skill.