Legendary status - not obtained with level 60 character token

Mardi-Mamon

I've been a legendary player for a couple of months. I had obtained the faculty to use the heroic abilities, the achievements and the "title" in the old fashion way: by creating 8 different characters of 8 different classes and levelling them up from lvl 1 to lvl 50 (so to speak). Now, after the installing of the latest chapter, according to my legacy I haven't completed all of the story quests for both the smuggler and the bounty hunter class. Which is nonsense. I know that there was a bug involving the lvl 60 token, but I've never even used one of those. Is anyone else having my same problem? Is there a way to solve this?

(I've also already contacted customer service, but they haven't answered me yet)

Edited by Mardi-Mamon

• 3 weeks later...
I've been a legendary player for a couple of months. I had obtained the faculty to use the heroic abilities, the achievements and the "title" in the old fashion way: by creating 8 different characters of 8 different classes and levelling them up from lvl 1 to lvl 50 (so to speak). Now, after the installing of the latest chapter, according to my legacy I haven't completed all of the story quests for both the smuggler and the bounty hunter class. Which is nonsense. I know that there was a bug involving the lvl 60 token, but I've never even used one of those. Is anyone else having my same problem? Is there a way to solve this?

(I've also already contacted customer service, but they haven't answered me yet)

Well I am a Prefered Client and I don't have legendary status either but I should! I am Keeper of the Sith Artifacts Dark Lord Of the Sith on the Sith Council but do you think honestly it buys me a cup of coffie from Disney....nope.