Running out of Rage :\

Warguppy

As the title implies, during (PvE) fights I tend to run out of rage and have to wait until the timer allows the style that builds up 4 Rage (can't remember the name of it). Any tips/suggestions? I'm level 30 atm and I am afraid this will only get worse as I go up in level.

• 1 year later...
As the title implies, during (PvE) fights I tend to run out of rage and have to wait until the timer allows the style that builds up 4 Rage (can't remember the name of it). Any tips/suggestions? I'm level 30 atm and I am afraid this will only get worse as I go up in level.

You...you do realize that the basic attack builds rage right? Also there are abilities that build rage for you if your stunned or attecked with AoE's etc... This is a troll thread right? Come on, nobody is this oblivious to the mechanics of a game they supposedly have made it about halfway through.

You...you do realize that the basic attack builds rage right? Also there are abilities that build rage for you if your stunned or attecked with AoE's etc... This is a troll thread right? Come on, nobody is this oblivious to the mechanics of a game they supposedly have made it about halfway through.

No. At that level you lack a few passives from your discipline that aid in rage management.

Just spec into Deadly Reprisal, which gives you rage everytime you take AoE damage and you should be good. Or, if you play PvP, go for unyielding instead. With the amount of slows, roots, kicks, stuns and mezzes in PvP you'll have a hard time spending all the rage you get ;)

Any reason to respond to a thread made in 2015 just to share this information?