is there a optimal 2 wounding shots rotation?

mastersdr

Like the title says. I know the 3 wounding shot rotation is optimal but I can't remember it and keep messing up. if there's an easy and simple 3 wounding shot rotation, I might give it a try but I am more comfortable with the 2 wounding shot rotation.

I guess I'd go something like:

Corrosive Dart - Corrosive Grenade - Takedown - Weakening Blast - Cull

Lethal Shot - Series of Shots - Takedown - cull

Where you can replace Series of Shots with two Lethal Shots if you have the energy. Though I'd really recommend getting the 3 cull rotation down, it does significantly more damage.

For 2 wounding shot rotation I go with: Vital shot, shrap bomb, hemorrhaging blast, wounding shots, quickdraw, speed shot, dirty blast, wounding shots, quickdraw, repeat.

I'd recommend switching the dirty blast around with the quickdraw, so your dirty blast will get some bonus damage in from the hemorrhaging blast debuff.

I'd recommend switching the dirty blast around with the quickdraw, so your dirty blast will get some bonus damage in from the hemorrhaging blast debuff.

The debuff won't have fallen off at that point yet (barring very slow ability activation), quickdraw is placed after wounding shots all of the time just to make the rotation easier.

In short, no.

What you need to do is slowly step through the blocks of the rotation until you have it committed to memory.

And then you need to parse to burn it in.

And then you need to use it in ops, etc.. to really burn it in because the art in the rotation is knowing where to pick it back up when you've had to drop it.

Practice, practice, practice.

I struggled for a while with timing the Dot re-application until one-day it just clicked.

The debuff won't have fallen off at that point yet (barring very slow ability activation), quickdraw is placed after wounding shots all of the time just to make the rotation easier.

Makes more sense to go with db x 3 post WS if under the HB window because HB doesn't effect QD like DB.