HK 55 help

Leifii

I haven't ever done the HK-55 quest that starts on Belsavis but I see 'HK-55 Bonus Chapter' in my KOTFE chapter list. So I am confused:

Do I have to do the Belsavis quest with gathering parts in order to complete the HK-55 quest first?

Do I lose HK-55 at the beginning of KOTFE? If so, can he be gotten back along with other companions at the kiosk thing?

Does the Bonus Chapter grant HK55? Or restore him? Can I complete it if I can see it on the list or is it on everyone's list but inaccessible to some? I have no idea if I was subscribed continuously 2 years ago during the window of time to activate the chapter.

Can anyone help me with this? or should I just buy a companion off GTN or CM and level it with maintenace or delicacies?

Thanks

I haven't ever done the HK-55 quest that starts on Belsavis but I see 'HK-55 Bonus Chapter' in my KOTFE chapter list. So I am confused:

Do I have to do the Belsavis quest with gathering parts in order to complete the HK-55 quest first?

Do I lose HK-55 at the beginning of KOTFE? If so, can he be gotten back along with other companions at the kiosk thing?

Does the Bonus Chapter grant HK55? Or restore him? Can I complete it if I can see it on the list or is it on everyone's list but inaccessible to some? I have no idea if I was subscribed continuously 2 years ago during the window of time to activate the chapter.

Can anyone help me with this? or should I just buy a companion off GTN or CM and level it with maintenace or delicacies?

Thanks

HK-51 is obtainable through a quest starting in Section X. HK-55 is obtainable as a subscriber reward by playing through the "Arma Rasa" Alliance Alert. There is also a bonus chapter associated with HK-55 that was a subscriber reward as well and if it's showing up in your quest log then you are eligible to play it, but must first complete the "Arma Rasa" Alliance Alert.

One clarification:

1. The HK-55 bonus mission shows up in everyone's KOTFE *chapter list* regardless if you are eligible to play it.

2. If you subscribed during a specific point in time (2016?) you are eligible for two missions, the HK-55 bonus chapter. If you do that, you get HK back as a companion, and gain a second droid companion, Z0-0M.

3. If you do not have access to the bonus chapter, it will be in your chapter list but you will not be able to play it. You will lose HK-55 after chapter 8 of KOTFE and unfortunately he'll be gone for good.

One clarification:

1. The HK-55 bonus mission shows up in everyone's KOTFE *chapter list* regardless if you are eligible to play it.

2. If you subscribed during a specific point in time (2016?) you are eligible for two missions, the HK-55 bonus chapter. If you do that, you get HK back as a companion, and gain a second droid companion, Z0-0M.

3. If you do not have access to the bonus chapter, it will be in your chapter list but you will not be able to play it. You will lose HK-55 after chapter 8 of KOTFE and unfortunately he'll be gone for good.

I'll just leave these here:

https://vulkk.com/2016/02/23/swtor-hk-55-recruitment-mission-guide-fallen-empire-chapter-x/

http://dulfy.net/2016/02/10/swtor-hk-55-and-blizz-alliance-recruitment-guide/

Not sure why you think I need those. Every time I look at my chapter list for KOTFE/KOTET I see the bonus chapter I can't play.

In two different places in what I quoted from you it appeared you were saying the bonus chapter was needed to receive HK-55 as a companion. Since that is not the case, I provided the links for anyone else reading the thread to have the correct information available to them.

In two different places in what I quoted from you it appeared you were saying the bonus chapter was needed to receive HK-55 as a companion. Since that is not the case, I provided the links for anyone else reading the thread to have the correct information available to them.

Sorry you misunderstood what I wrote. I clearly said that the bonus chapter was to get HK *back* and that HK was lost after chapter 8 of KOTFE, which are both accurate.

Sorry you misunderstood what I wrote. I clearly said that the bonus chapter was to get HK *back* and that HK was lost after chapter 8 of KOTFE, which are both accurate.

The bonus chapter is not required to obtain HK-55 as a companion, that is done through the Alliance Alert "Arma Rasa" as I stated initially. Players can have access to Arma Rasa and obtain HK-55 as a companion without having access to the bonus chapter.