Imperials in pvp

cub-lover

**** the imperials on this server are crap at pvp 90% of the frickign time is spent in the respawn point, and before any of the trolls come out with the 'l2p' ***** dont bother think itd be easyer to change faction that way i can actuly get gear

its 50:50. Though getting in a premade with decent players (if you yourself are actually decent) increases the chances somewhat but that goes for both. Pugs are 50:50. Infact i dare you to reroll to repside i bet you will have the same complaints. This server in all honesty is pretty balanced for wzs. I have 2 50s on both factions and its true. Sometimes repside will have terrrible pugs and impside just faceroll, sometimes vice verse its 50:50 Edited by AngusFTW

its 50:50. Though getting in a premade with decent players (if you yourself are actually decent) increases the chances somewhat but that goes for both. Pugs are 50:50. Infact i dare you to reroll to repside i bet you will have the same complaints. This server in all honesty is pretty balanced for wzs. I have 2 50s on both factions and its true. Sometimes repside will have terrrible pugs and impside just faceroll, sometimes vice verse its 50:50

Pretty much this.

Its all roll of the dice on who you will get on other & your team.

Hell I even had a decent pugs when chat in server was down and it went better with no incoming calls :D

its 50:50. Though getting in a premade with decent players (if you yourself are actually decent) increases the chances somewhat but that goes for both. Pugs are 50:50. Infact i dare you to reroll to repside i bet you will have the same complaints. This server in all honesty is pretty balanced for wzs. I have 2 50s on both factions and its true. Sometimes repside will have terrrible pugs and impside just faceroll, sometimes vice verse its 50:50

im sorry but itsn ever 50/50 if it was then i wouldnt be complaining

Yes, it isn't 50/50, it is like always you are in loser team :).

This is because in opposite team almost every time there is 4 premade players from PVP guild, worst variant they are 4+4 premade :rak_03:

When I play from imp side we lose, when I play in rep side we lose again :rolleyes:

This is PUG-PVP rule.

Not to sound to rude or anything but has it ever crossed your mind that you might contrubute to the lose of the loosing team? Like are you really super duper good at PvP?

Not to sound to rude or anything but has it ever crossed your mind that you might contrubute to the lose of the loosing team? Like are you really super duper good at PvP?

im not saying im absolutly brilliant in pvp and yes on ocasion the lossh as been my fault IE not seeing a team to throw the ball too ect but id say im avergae or jsut above average at pvp, and im shocked no one has gone l2p yet or workign as intendedn oob ect

I'm imperial, and win about 75% of the games I'm in...but granted, I mostly play on my assassin and a large portion of those wins are a result of abusing that to ninja cap. If you have a good stealther or 2 on your team (and assuming you let them do their job, i.e. don't interfere by going for the enemy pylon since that just results in more defenders and not being able to sap due to them being in combat) you have a huge advantage.

Also depends on the class you play. If you're pugging (like I do 99% of the time) and a healer then you are reliant upon your team mates so if they don't know how to dps then doesn't matter how good a healer you are. On the other hand if you are a dps dude then it's far easier to effect the outcome of the warzone.

Not even gonna mention pugging as a tank :D

It depends a great deal on whether the pvp guilds are doing ranked or not in one respect. If they're not doing ranked then the chances are you're going to find it a lot harder in normals. Not forgetting weekends.....lol might as well give up theres so many muppets online its just not even worth trying.

Rest of the time for me I find it's just luck of the draw you win some you loose some.

It does feel like the rep side wins more in 50 pvp (and imp side more in pre-50). Personally it seems to me that the reason is that people premade more at 50 on rep side, and premade more on pre-50 on imp side.

I never really bother keeping a count, but I do know that since I came back after my break, I've tried about 5 or 6 level 50 warzones, and I ended up in a pure pug groups vs at the least 1 premade (fu Nostrum :(). I've been leveling my scoundrel this weekend (50 now woop), and I've seen loads of premades from imp side, but very few from rep side. The premades arent from random guilds for that matter, but fairly known guilds.

P.S:

I dont mind premades all that much (I did it myself back when I was playing more active and BC was still here), so this is not a 'FECK PREMADES Q_Q' post. :rak_03:

PPS: I would like to take this opportunity to ask ask Bleezar to stop tracering me with his merc :<

Edit:

Seconds after I wrote this I post, Imps super-rolled reps ;o

Edited by ronniehenlau

Ever since it came to my attention that this is the server the best guild in the game calls home I've been interested in rolling a few chars here. Turns out that I already have a lvl 40 shadow here, due to a server merge, but it's not my preferred AC so I will probably spend time on a sage and scoundrel instead. I've always had a weakness for the pub classes.

I'm aware that one top team might not be a good indication of the overall quality so how would you describe PvP/warzones in general on this server? And how the "server climate" in general? Is it a friendly server or one filled with douchebags, trolls and constant bickering in general chat? How's rated, is more than one team queueing?

Edited by MidichIorian

Bleez plz.... Altho that does make it less embarrasing that I died about 4 times in a row from you.

Æon:

The warzones are quite fun, there's very little trashtalk (altho it does happen once in a while), and the server climate is amazeballs. We were the first server with a 'Gentlemans agreement' for ranked (no bubblestuns, limited smash to make it more enjoyable for everyone) etc. So basically, I'd say its a friendly server filled with friendly douchebags!

I do think we're one of the best servers to play on (not bragging, just facts), seeing as everyone can keep it hostile most of the time. You can also read our user-created forum, where most of our conversations are going on:

http://www.redeclipse.eu.

P.S:

There might be bickering in general chat, I disabled general chat after the server merges on all my characters. I just know that everyone I play with are nice and friendly people :-)

PPS:

You might also experience some extra serverlag now and then, but that's only our favourite guardian spamming forceslow so hard it rubs off on our server, and breaks stuff. You get used to it (Yes, internal humour, couldnt resist :rak_03:)

It's more then 50% wins on imp side if you happen to be in group with me :p

It's less then 50% wins if you happen to be in group against me :p

Big joke with a small shade of truth :D Anyway, the point is although one person cannot win the game they can do big job for it.

The worst is getting full random pug against 1-2 premades of good pvp guilds, but no one can assure this won't happen :p Have fun!

I am rep side and i will say RED ECLIPSE is BALANCED... when i was lke 15-30 i lost like 70% games and i tought rep side sux..but now when i play pugs i scream in chat and encourage ppl making plans and now i win 80% of pugs + i am like max dmg/objectives in like 60-70% of the games...

L2P warzones...its not about kills and dmg.. not even a little.. sometimes i end up planting all 3 bombs in voidstar dealin less then 25k dmg...

Bleez plz.... Altho that does make it less embarrasing that I died about 4 times in a row from you.

)

Well that might have been the case but he isnt even full geared yet or augmented and has like 17k hp buffed xD I actually quite enjoy pyro merc masochism at its finest tbh :p but its not bad at alll in regular wzs quite fun tbh

Well that might have been the case but he isnt even full geared yet or augmented and has like 17k hp buffed xD I actually quite enjoy pyro merc masochism at its finest tbh :p but its not bad at alll in regular wzs quite fun tbh

It was in lowbies :rak_03:

I kind of enjoy jugg tanking. When Im not pugging. Pugging as a tank is terrible. >_>

PPS:

You might also experience some extra serverlag now and then, but that's only our favourite guardian spamming forceslow so hard it rubs off on our server, and breaks stuff. You get used to it (Yes, internal humour, couldnt resist :rak_03:)

Yus, I only spam slow as a sign of respect/because I lack the skill to do anything else.