What a waste of space around the starship hook on Nar Shaddaa, +getting there = silly

BenduKundalini

- Just a ship with absolutely nothing around... no machines, no people, nothing... we must have landed in the wilderness, right ?

- Also wanted to create some sort of a valet parking for the stronghold instead of one big starship.... nope, all mounts are invisible when seen from STRH entrance.

- doing acrobatics to land wounded and suiciding to get out of the lower platform... there must be a better way. How about a quick travel point of sorts?

Edited by BenduKundalini

In any SH when you type /stuck it will put you back at the spawn point. So on NS if you are down on the landing pad and don't want to do a very harmless and costless suicide then just type /stuck and BOOM right back up top you go!

Now imagine how ridiculous it looks when you convert the Starship hook to a variety hook and make a garden, medical center, dueling arena, or anything else. There's absolutely no way to get there that makes sense from a social or roleplay perspective. Plus, you can't get there until you've increased your speeder piloting.

They really should add a button on the Taxi to take us there, or better yet, put a ramp from the middle balcony on the lower level to the landing pad, so we can walk.

In any SH when you type /stuck it will put you back at the spawn point. So on NS if you are down on the landing pad and don't want to do a very harmless and costless suicide then just type /stuck and BOOM right back up top you go!

And do you /stuck to get there in the first place? It kills immersion.

Now imagine how ridiculous it looks when you convert the Starship hook to a variety hook and make a garden, medical center, dueling arena, or anything else. There's absolutely no way to get there that makes sense from a social or roleplay perspective. Plus, you can't get there until you've increased your speeder piloting.

They really should add a button on the Taxi to take us there, or better yet, put a ramp from the middle balcony on the lower level to the landing pad, so we can walk.

This.

I actually wanted to put a Czerka enforcer in frontto suggest there was a shuttle going back and forth but, impossible to get it close to the edge, and you dont see it from above unless you hover dangerously close to the edge of the strh. And then you'll see only that mount - none of the 50 others...

I was thinking... Light bridge from the center balcony on the lower level of the stronghold to the landing platform.

It would have been nice to have hooks around the big starship hook. That way we could put equipment, supplies and missile resupplies around it. Make it look like the ship is being serviced and resupplied.

I was thinking... Light bridge from the center balcony on the lower level of the stronghold to the landing platform.

Or a transport option like a taxi to the platform. It's a great space for a variety of decorations. I can place things in that area, but, there's no good way to go there or to get back to the rest of the Stronghold.

I've done the pedal-to-the-metal speeder jump method to get to that area. But, even when I successfully make the leap to the platform, the only way to leave there is to exit the Stronghold, or jump off the edge of the platform.

Please put something that allows regular, easy travel between the main Nar Shaddaa Stronghold and that platform.

Good idea!

It would have been nice to have hooks around the big starship hook. That way we could put equipment, supplies and missile resupplies around it. Make it look like the ship is being serviced and resupplied.

That's what I'm saying.

Or a transport option like a taxi to the platform. It's a great space for a variety of decorations. I can place things in that area, but, there's no good way to go there or to get back to the rest of the Stronghold.

I've done the pedal-to-the-metal speeder jump method to get to that area. But, even when I successfully make the leap to the platform, the only way to leave there is to exit the Stronghold, or jump off the edge of the platform.

Please put something that allows regular, easy travel between the main Nar Shaddaa Stronghold and that platform.

Yeah, I tried to put a taxi mount (Czerka enforcer, looks like it) but it's not even visible from above. A Functional taxi would be cool.