UPDATED Dueling Tournament

azzhealy

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized I'll be dueling on 350-400 ms ping like the afternoon after an overnight camp where I man a checkpoint for people running a 100km race so I'll be up for a long while. This'll be interesting to see how I do on Sunday ;)

I just realized I'll be dueling on 350-400 ms ping like the afternoon after an overnight camp where I man a checkpoint for people running a 100km race so I'll be up for a long while. This'll be interesting to see how I do on Sunday ;)

Excuses excuses!

Excuses excuses!

No really haha, notice how I'm putting it out there now rather than on the day =P I'll be on station from like Saturday 12 noon-ish my time 'till like 3am then sleep, get up 'round 7,8-ish, get home at 10:30-ish lol

(Tournament starts 2 PM my time for reference)

and my ping's been screwy at 350-400ms ever since the new year patch

Okay, it might just be my 'net but it would seem that the quality of the video suddenly degrades a lot at the 25:19 mark, right after Heala and Sinfonia's duel as it goes into Pedigree and Atton's duel

Just thought I'd mention it =P I'm assuming it's for the purpose of keeping it smaller haha

Edited by Rorkiy

Okay, it might just be my 'net but it would seem that the quality of the video suddenly degrades a lot at the 25:19 mark, right after Heala and Sinfonia's duel as it goes into Pedigree and Atton's duel

Just thought I'd mention it =P I'm assuming it's for the purpose of keeping it smaller haha

To be honest i havent even watched it mate lol

Thanks for the heads up. It SHOULDNT be any diff quality to the rest, but ill check it out tomorrow. :)

id like to make a request for if i win the guardian/jugg duels

since moshie and aznpower aren't allowed to compete as they chose other classes to duel in i would like to have a bonus match series against those two to truly find out who's the best at that AC.

this won't be part of the duels but be outside just for the bragging rights of who's the best, would love to have a chance to prove myself infrount of the whole pvp community.

of cause it doesn't matter what you actualy say but id like to have it infrount of everyone.

this is only if i win my AC duels

Edited by BattleGracefully

Oh, and I just decided to continue watching again, it goes back to normal at the 32:49 mark =)

Yeah im not sure what happened there. Im guessing fraps didnt record properly since the whole vid was encoded together...

Anyway, at least its only a couple of fights! :)

Yeah im not sure what happened there. Im guessing fraps didnt record properly since the whole vid was encoded together...

Anyway, at least its only a couple of fights! :)

A few good fights :(

That Ash vs Heala fight, which ended in a /roll... that was entertaining.