Preview Panel and DYN’s changes : Cargo Holds

TrixxieTriss

Will the updates to the DYN’s and preview panel system allow for more tabs to be added to Cargo holds?

As someone who has played the game for 7 years with every Cargo tab open on 60+ alts, I find I need to use a personal guild on both factions with 7 tabs just to store stuff.

Even then it’s not enough because my legacy cargo hold can’t hold all the legacy gear I want to keep or mats I need to craft on multiple Alts. It has trouble just holding the mats for each profession.

If you can’t add it to 5.10.2, can you please add more tabs in 5.10.3 for our personal and legacy Cargo Holds or can you change each tab so it has the same amount of slots as a guild tab

This would be a massive QOL improvement for many people

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Opening up a cargo or legacy bay = hits to the database tables which store the information regarding what's in your bays.

The more you have stuffed in a bay, the longer it takes to open, because there's more data for the database to retrieve. Graphical enhancements have no bearing on how much or how quickly data is retrieved. Additional bays will simply slow the data retrieval process more because there's subsequently more data to fetch.

Edited by xordevoreaux

• 3 weeks later...
They really need to add legacy gear to its own version of a collections system, because there is way too much of it. I'm at 4 solid banks worth, and I only have a little over half of all legacy gear. Then they will be adding all kinds of new legacy gear with onslaught, so storage will soon be a nightmare! Also throwing all resources into a legacy wide collection would be super awesome too, as legacy items and resources are the last two items that typically take up the largest portions of people's banks. Edited by Holocron