When does the 12X start?

Zenpasin

The promotion says you have to log in by May4th at 11:00pm so I am wondering if the 12X starts on May5th? I can not seem to find out exactly when the 12X takes effect. If it in the morning of the 4th, I'd like to take that day off and play.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really it starts on Monday? I wish they had started over this weekend, some of us are very busy with work and school during the week. Sucks I wont be able to take full advantage of this. Too much to do this week what with finals and all. Edited by joshbyrd

Really it starts on Monday? I wish they had started over this weekend, some of us are very busy with work and school during the week. Sucks I wont be able to take full advantage of this. Too much to do this week what with finals and all.

Really? It goes on for months. Play or Play not there is no cry...

Really it starts on Monday? I wish they had started over this weekend, some of us are very busy with work and school during the week. Sucks I wont be able to take full advantage of this. Too much to do this week what with finals and all.

It goes until sometime in the Fall. There is no exact end date for it yet.

The promotion says you have to log in by May4th at 11:00pm so I am wondering if the 12X starts on May5th? I can not seem to find out exactly when the 12X takes effect. If it in the morning of the 4th, I'd like to take that day off and play.

Its here for 6 months, people.. Why the stress?

I could understand the angst if it were only here for 48hrs or something, but gee, this is ridiculous. :rolleyes:

Its such a huge boost of experience i assumed it was only for a few days. I clearly don't play nearly as much as some of you guys so i didn't know. Thanks for enlightening me. Edited by joshbyrd

Its such a huge boost of experience i assumed it was only for a few days. I clearly don't play nearly as much as some of you guys so i didn't know. Thanks for enlightening me.

No problem. It has been mentioned here in multiple places though, as well as any sites connected to the game.

Anyway, the reason it starts on Monday, is that's that's Star Wars Day. May the 4th.

I'm looking forward to making a new character and racing through it's class story line. I'll do it with a few characters. Can you believe, I haven't played the Smuggler nor the Trooper classes, yet? I'll race through their class stories and then delete them....

It's a 6-month deal, huh? I'm not complaining since I support the 12x boost but I thought it was a permanent thing. Hey, I'll take it while I can! I'm on my 4th character and class. I wonder how many more I can do in 6 months...:D Edited by SeraphAnubis
Clarification

It's a 6-month deal, huh? I'm not complaining since I support it but I thought it was a permanent thing. Hey, I'll take it while I can! I'm on my 4th character and class. I wonder how many more I can do in 6 months...:D

Well they've only said 'until fall' and that starts late September so it's anyone's guess as to exactly how long. Either way, it's a good chunk of time.

Can we get an official answer as to the exact time Storyline boost goes into effect on Monday Bioware? It would be very helpful as I have to finish a fence. But if it doesnt start till noon the I could be done that in the am. Just looking for some clarification.

Thanks in advance.

so any idea on when this is to be live hearing conflicting reports from all over and it would be nice of you BIOWARE to help clear away the misinformation

The most likely time right now is 8am PDT / 3pm GMT as that is the time when Ziost unlocks. It could also happen with the daily reset at 5am PDT / 12pm GMT or some other time. In any case, it will probably already be turned on by the time the developers get to work and had their morning meeting so we won't get a reply on it beforehand anyway.

Edited by Jerba

so in a few months everyone has 8 level 60 chars and gets bored because of missing end content?

I mean grinding reputation with dailies or doing same FPs / ops again and again isnt really exciting or worth a subscription. just my opinion.