Download size

Kagey

Well im downloading at 350 k/b's and the game so far has taken me about 17 hours and counting...

Except I know this is wrong, and its a problem with something else.

Because at 350 k/b's it shouldnt take 5.5 hours to download a 4.7 gb file, except the launcher is trash, the customer service is trash, and I can't even get into the customer service section of the forums to find threads/answers because its locked down, thats how trash they are.

Lucky bastard :D

I just happened to wake up early on 7/21 and had $5 in my bank account :p

350 k/b is horribly slow. You're thinking Kilobytes and not kilobits which are not the same thing. You need to check your internet connection.

Edited by Dasffion

Well customer service is trash I must agree.

When I get beta acces I forgot one of my secret questions... wrote 2 mails and no respone to this day. Was thinking about 5 hours and I found it...

When I had problems with steam account it always take no longer that 1 hour to get respone and help...

Well customer service is trash I must agree.

When I get beta acces I forgot one of my secret questions... wrote 2 mails and no respone to this day. Was thinking about 5 hours and I found it...

When I had problems with steam account it always take no longer that 1 hour to get respone and help...

You have to contact them via Phone for security question problems, it's in the FAQ

http://www.swtor.com/info/faq#267705

1-800-GO-SWTOR

EDIT: Also keep in mind that since the game isn't actually released yet they're probably still working on training their full support staff.

Edited by Dasffion

well I live in Poland and I think this would be problem...

So this only confirm that for now support is trash...

Seriously steam,battle-net account = I always get fast help via mail :/

But I am sure that this will get better or at least I hope so...

Edited by MocnyBrowarek