Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game virtually unplayable now, can't even tell when my cooldowns are on properly.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game virtually unplayable now, can't even tell when my cooldowns are on properly.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

fleckeos
01.19.2012 , 01:27 AM | #231
agree. Only logical reason I can think of is when trying to fix the ability delay they broke hotbar CDs and can't figure out how to fix both things. Hence a suspicious "feature" no one asked for that can't be toggled off.

Satpolpp
01.19.2012 , 01:29 AM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by MESMasterBlaster View Post
I've read a lot of complaints about this today. I'm assuming the issue people are having with it now is that it's hard to tell when the cooldown is up when the little screen is nearing the bottom? I like it this way more than before, but UI customization would be nice for those who don't. Look forward to March, if you're still around, for 1.2...
What? Did they mention anything?

MESMasterBlaster
01.19.2012 , 01:32 AM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by Satpolpp View Post
What? Did they mention anything?
No, that was just more of a, "They said it was going to be a massive update compared to 1.1, so maybe we'll get lucky and get UI customization too," sort of sadly hopeful statement.

Eklone
01.19.2012 , 01:35 AM | #234
So many unconstructive posts in this thread. Go home you old people and realize that people like their MMO to cater to them not the other way around.

/rant off

That aside, i totally agree with OP. Its screwing up my rotation so much >_<

Norumaniac
01.19.2012 , 01:37 AM | #235
Agreed.

pixxpixx
01.19.2012 , 01:37 AM | #236
I'm in quasi-agreeance here.

Vengance has some pretty facerolly rotation but even I'm missing some because of CD's.

A graphical timer/flash animation to signify cd's coming off would improve things greatly.
Liliaeth - 50 Juggernaut (Main)
Pixx - 27 Operative (Shelved)
I will personally burn everything Iíve made to the f***ing ground if I think I can catch them in the flames. - Mike Krahulik

Norbix
01.19.2012 , 01:38 AM | #237
I was completely fine before the patch and never had any ability delay issues (only PVE). However today there were multiple instances where I thought I taunted or thought I popped a cooldown but it actually didn't.

Popcorned
01.19.2012 , 01:39 AM | #238
ability bug thing got worst with patch

please fix

TrentEaston
01.19.2012 , 02:00 AM | #239
Yes, fix this please.

The thin line at the bottom when it's almost finished is to hard to make out.

How about turning the icons red?
Grey for not enough recource.
Red for on cooldown.

That way, it would be clear again.
self-confessed altoholic

Runealdo
01.19.2012 , 02:02 AM | #240
The game is joke.
Beta launched 20.12.11

can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.