Revival of world PVP via Conquest

-Gulkar-

For now, PVP instances are pretty much dead and few people use them for questing without any intervention. I suggest a simple improvement of conquest system — make every conquest activity to give extra conquest points, if done in PVP instance (let's say 15%). This way we can give world PVP another chance and make PVP instances an actual part of the game, while bonus conquest points buff may result an entire guild war over some conquest objectives (which can bring more people to the game — another positive thing).

Edit: as one of the options, I suggest to make PVP instance like Outlaw Den, I mean, to remove player companions upon entering the PVP instance and not letting anyone to summon them again.

Personally, I fail to see how this change can make something worse, it's all about pros and no cons at all. For all people, who think it will prevent them from peaceful questing — PVP instance wasn't made for your comfort. Quite the opposite, actually. If you don't want PVP and don't care about bonus conquest points — you will still have your PVE instances. For those, who are ready to fight over extra reward — I offer this change. Feel free to discuss, so the devs can notice this thread

Edited by -Gulkar-

I agree with you, companions are kind of unfair, since people can just travel together without forming a group and basically double their firepower that way. By completely removing companions from PVP instances (like in Outlaw Den) world pvp can be balanced. Since 6.0 is going to be hard enough to gather people for heroics — making this change will provide a huge increasing of activity in PVP instances, since heroics, world bosses and commanders require a group to be dealt with, so everything comes together