Not receiving One Time Password

CanaNova

Hey,

So ive only started playing SWTOR about a week ago and everything has been great but today I tried to login in and it said a one time password was needed which I've had to do before. So I waiting the 15 min for it to come. Its been about an hour and it still has not arrived. Anything I can do to actually be able to log in or get another One Time PW sent so i can log in?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hey,

So ive only started playing SWTOR about a week ago and everything has been great but today I tried to login in and it said a one time password was needed which I've had to do before. So I waiting the 15 min for it to come. Its been about an hour and it still has not arrived. Anything I can do to actually be able to log in or get another One Time PW sent so i can log in?

Any help would be appreciated.

I imagine its to do with the new year. Having tge same issue.

So it isn't just me. That makes me feel a bit better but still going on no one time password. I'm hoping its fixed as I really do enjoy the game.

Everything Bioware does is bugged. I'm sure they will offer the fix on the cartel market soon and call it group content

Could be something on their end , could be something on the internet , could be an issue with a mail server somewhere

I do recommend when you get OTPs again to attach a security key so you never have to rely on a mail server to deliver an email in a timely fashion.

I'm a bit confused. Why are you using a one time password? Why not just attach a security key to your account? Do you have a phone or 5 bucks? You can buy a physical or just download the free app. What's the point of a one time password? It sounds like a lazy mans way out. No offense at all.

Hey all, we are looking into the OTP issue and not receiving the messages. It should happen right away, but looks to be jammed up. I don't have an ETA, yet. Will hopefully have it resolved soon.

---Keith

thanks, guess you're gm? new to posting in this forum so dont wanna trouble myself

Hey all, we are looking into the OTP issue and not receiving the messages. It should happen right away, but looks to be jammed up. I don't have an ETA, yet. Will hopefully have it resolved soon.

---Keith

Thank You ^_^

Hi all, it appears to be working properly again. You may experience a slight delay as the system catches up, but you should now get your validation and OTP messages.

Happy New Year,

Keith---

Thanks for the fast response to fixing it.