Vette romance question, couple spoliers

Yowfatto

I've chosen all the flirt options with vette, she was jealous of me flirting with her friend, I said I was trying to get her attention. Later she says she's surprised I'm interested in her and I said who wouldn't be blah blah blah. then she says we'll talk later, I replied hold on now lets get this out, and she says no just wait.

Then she wants me to help her sister, I do and I have 8k affection with her and no new convos. Do I just have to advance in class story and is she playing hard to get?

I've chosen all the flirt options with vette, she was jealous of me flirting with her friend, I said I was trying to get her attention. Later she says she's surprised I'm interested in her and I said who wouldn't be blah blah blah. then she says we'll talk later, I replied hold on now lets get this out, and she says no just wait.

Then she wants me to help her sister, I do and I have 8k affection with her and no new convos. Do I just have to advance in class story and is she playing hard to get?

Advance in class story.

Adding to this one I had a question of my own - I keep shocking Vette and I've repeated a convo called "Broken" at least twice now where she basically says she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

1) Does this block future convos

2) Is the fact that this repeated a bug or is it just giving me the opportunity to choose something different

3) Is there any benefit to increasing her affection if I keep shocking her

Thanks!

You've broken her will, that's what "broken" means. She's not going to talk to you unless you take off the collar. You won't get any quests or any romance. Zip. Zilch. Nada. And it makes perfect sense, too, would you care about someone who kept torturing you?

atleast you all can talk to her in private my game is bugged so that i cant talk to her at all when she says she wshes to speak with me on my ship or in a cantina in private.

any idea why this is?

and i have removed her shock collar so that she will like me

It could be that you have the required level of affection for her next conversation, but you aren't far enough in your class story for the conversation to trigger yet. There is a bug where under those circumstances you'll see the "need to talk" icon sometimes but not be able to have a conversation.

I'm starting to wonder as to whether or not Vette is bugged.

Right now my SW is 22 and in Nar Shaddaa with 4.5K affection so far I've been given a level 29 companion quest from her via cantina dialogue but not once have I been able to talk to her onboard my ship despite the fact that her icon has been telling me she wants to do so since Balmora.

On the Otherhand; Aric and Kaliyo for my trooper(18 with 1.8K affection) and agent(30 with 6K+ affection) have been quite balanced between ship and cantina convos so far.

Edited by Lordnovem

You've broken her will, that's what "broken" means. She's not going to talk to you unless you take off the collar. You won't get any quests or any romance. Zip. Zilch. Nada. And it makes perfect sense, too, would you care about someone who kept torturing you?

Easy there, champ. I wasn't necessarily expecting there to be any additional dialog and I agree it makes perfect sense. I was just checking. I thought it was weird I keep getting the same "Broken" quest with the same dialog over and over again. Thanks for the answer!