Please Fix The Romance Cut Scene in which Vector Shows His Human Eyes

Sarova

Posting a new thread about this as I think the last one posted back in FEBRUARY got lost, forgotten about or ttalked about issues with other companions.

Devs, if you don't know what I'm on about see

from time 7.54. It's a huge part of the Vector story if the player character is romancing him. I missed out on getting screenshots/recordings of the agent story & romance with my first agent (before the scene was broken) and have been trying to get the story on others, but there is no point in levelling an agent through the romance with Vector until this is fixed.

If for some reason you are unable to fix the issue (or even know what's causing it) please let us know. Better to be upfront and honest than have players/customers quietly fuming for months/years due to the lack of fix and silence about it.

Thanks.

I resubbed just to record class stories and the agent is my second favorite. It would be a terrible shame if this was never fixed, it's the highlight of Vector's romance. Like Sarova I can't put it off forever and you don't want me saving a buggy confusing mess of a cutscene and putting it on youtube for all time do you? :( Edited by grania

This is one of the reasons that my rebellious nature doesn't have my agents romance him. Not that my silent protest even matters to Bioware. They fixed other problems in the agent's storyline like the Old Man glitches on Tatooine. Devs - at least respond as to why this isn't fixed yet.

I asked a few times on the livestream - not acknowledged or mentioned. It's a shame as like Swingkittie says - there is no point starting the Vector romance on an agent whilst a crucial part of the romance is broken. I wonder if a PM to Keith, Eric or Charles might help.

I suspect they have a very long list of bugs to fix, however it's hard to get excited about new content and new companions for 5.10 when the old ones are being ignored.

• 1 month later...

They haven't been able to fix the elder female's eyes in months, maybe years. With new Cartel stuff coming, and the update bringing tons more bugs, this little studio can't handle the current bugs.

Enjoy the game the way it is now. Old bugs are here to stay sadly. I don't even want to imagine how many new bugs will be added tomorrow. :(

• 2 months later...
Since the team are going to have to fix the numerous companion bugs, it may be a good idea to include a fix the Vector eye bug for his romance scene as mentioned in post one. Class stories are all some of us have! Make it so :)

• 1 month later...
Hey folks,

I am happy to report that we have a fix slated for 5.10.2 which will fix Vector's eyes in his romance scene.

Thanks all.

-eric

What about darth angral and lord rathari eye being green instead of having sith eyes. Also Why isn't vitiate and/or valkorion's eyes completely black, as he's repeatedly described either as the sith with dead eyes or black eyes, or his eyes being black pools of the darkside?

Edited by Mzuta

Posting a new thread about this as I think the last one posted back in FEBRUARY got lost, forgotten about or ttalked about issues with other companions.

Devs, if you don't know what I'm on about see

from time 7.54. It's a huge part of the Vector story if the player character is romancing him. I missed out on getting screenshots/recordings of the agent story & romance with my first agent (before the scene was broken) and have been trying to get the story on others, but there is no point in levelling an agent through the romance with Vector until this is fixed.

If for some reason you are unable to fix the issue (or even know what's causing it) please let us know. Better to be upfront and honest than have players/customers quietly fuming for months/years due to the lack of fix and silence about it.

Thanks.

btw i am watching the scene and vector is saying he's repressing the phermonic bond. Is that really a glitch or did vector just disconnect from the nest for a bit of personal time as the dialog is suggesting? I am sure you have, but re-listen to the dialog It seems to make sense

btw i am watching the scene and vector is saying he's repressing the phermonic bond. Is that really a glitch or did vector just disconnect from the nest for a bit of personal time as the dialog is suggesting? I am sure you have, but re-listen to the dialog It seems to make sense

He does :) Which is why we've been nagging for them to fix the scene. After it broke a few patches ago, Vector's appearance DID NOT change like it does in the video - he kept his full black eyes and bug linked skin tone. I'm glad they will be fixing it, however the signature stays until the fix is done ;) (then I will start bugging them for re-playable Iokath with customisations intact for Dorne and Quinn - if they make that happen I will sub for a year in advance)!

He does :) Which is why we've been nagging for them to fix the scene. After it broke a few patches ago, Vector's appearance DID NOT change like it does in the video - he kept his full black eyes and bug linked skin tone. I'm glad they will be fixing it, however the signature stays until the fix is done ;) (then I will start bugging them for re-playable Iokath with customisations intact for Dorne and Quinn - if they make that happen I will sub for a year in advance)!

^ this

These fixes might seem like minor issues to a lot of people, but it's the class stories that draw a lot of people into the game and get them hooked. Vector's eyes not changing really breaks the immerision so it is a very welcome change.

The comp customizations are another horrible immersion breaking thing for a lot of people. I use the default comp looks most of the time, but the failure to fix the customizations for those who use them give the impression that Bioware thinks of lthose companions and players who like them as 'not important'.

Ah, now I understand! Thanks. I never did the vector romance as I have 3 snipers and 2 agents already lol. thanks for the explanation. Yeah unfortunately even the lana cutscene with ossus clearly show lana wearing the gear we equip her over he standard kotfe gear. Still need to fix some other npc eyes as well, tarnis, angral and rathari had sith eyes originally. I am not sure if they fixed them all yet (rathari i believe still isn't fixed) I was pleasantly surprised with overseer ragate new sith eyes instead of the decrepit sunken eyes some older models have. I hope they keep it up. I am hoping one day our force aura will change based where you are on your alignment. If you go darkside 1 it'll be white, darkside 2 blue and 3 purple and full darkside your sith lightning is red. If you are neutral /lightside it will look yellow like arcann's force judgement. All of this is wishful thinking, but maybe one day.

Hey folks,

I am happy to report that we have a fix slated for 5.10.2 which will fix Vector's eyes in his romance scene.

Thanks all.

-eric

Thank you for this news!

It is SO very important to many people, and like others have said here, there are MANY for whom the story, including the "old" stories in the first game, are what makes us play. After all the years, I am still replaying several of the original class stories and that is the reason why I am a subscriber.