Can't receive private messages on the forum

UlaVii

Hi, people who try to send me private messages on this forum are unable to as they receive this message:

UlaVii has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/557583130941456385/557585861534023680/unknown.png

I can find no where to change this option.

Edited by UlaVii

Still no progress. I tried to get help with Customer Services and that went as well as you would expect:

I would seek some confirmation regarding the issue you have encountered for further investigation, can you please help us understand the messages from the forum as direct messages or private message and also, were you able to receive them before?

I would be waiting for the reply.And truly appreciate your time & pateince.

They closed the ticket so I had to create a new one quoting the case number of the first. I said that there is no separate "direct message" and "private message" system and included a link to my private mail page:

http://www.swtor.com/community/private.php?do=newpm&u=801212

So now I get this reply and the new ticket is closed:

As concerning you are unable to receive New private mesages through the forum, I would suggest you to please check the forum settings , as we don't support the forum so there's not much we can do.

So I'm back to square one. There is no option in the forum to prevent yourself receiving private messages. I mailed Eric and nothing.

Is there some forum support contact that I have missed?

Does anybody know where there is an option that disables receiving private messages?

Eric to the rescue. He killed some gremlins in the background and I can now receive private messages again after almost 6 years! Hopefully this will help with our server events as I know some people are uncomfortable posting questions in public threads.