We need THESE fixes, please.

Surrealdk

If this has already been posted, or if anyone know corrections to any of these, please don't go all-out troll-mode, but be helpful, ty.

Camera - You really must include an option to remove sticky cam!

It's horrible for players who has played WoW or other MMO's for years, to be forced into a camera that resets behind your player all the time.

Camera - Bugs ... It's very buggy, I'm having a hard time understanding this went through BETA, considering camera is one of the most fundamental things when playing a game, right? I mean if it's not working properly, then your gameplay is less than it should be, 24/7!

If you increase the max camera distance in your options, then still the game will VERY often reset your camera so you're zoomed all the way or very far "in". Everytime I zone enter/exit a warzone etc etc, I have to zoom my camera back out, it gets really annoying after awhile.

ALT key not working as a modifier to "self target" - again, coming from WoW it's very annoying not being able to use your ALT key to target yourself with beneficial spells (without changing targets) - For some reason, the game refuses to use ALT, but has no problem using the "home" key??...again, really really annoying bug.

These are my main concerns, so really .. the game is very good, its just the little things that adds up and become really annoying to the point where you want to make a post and hope it gets fixed :/

Cheers

I would like to add something to this. Please make my companion's attacks turn on randomly!

It's frustrating as hell when I'm trying to solo a Heroic 2 and I cc some of the mobs just to have my companion aoe them all with an ability that I have already turned off 100 times before. Fix your game bioware.

Edited by Skizzik

I would like to add something to this. Please make my companion's attacks turn on randomly!

It's frustrating as hell when I'm trying to solo a Heroic 2 and I cc some of the mobs just to have my companion aoe them all with an ability that I have already turned off 100 times before. Fix your game bioware.

+1 øøøøøøøø

I would like to add something to this. Please make my companion's attacks not turn on randomly!

Edit: oops. for got to put in "not" in "not turn on" :/

Edit 2: ***. Now editing make a new post? Fix your forums too bioware. lol.

Edited by Skizzik

The ALT thing is less a bug and more a feature request... one that I'd rather they didn't implement. Using F1 works just fine, and I bind CTL-# and ALT-# to the left and right side-bars, respectively, so this would impact my own customization.

The ALT thing is less a bug and more a feature request... one that I'd rather they didn't implement. Using F1 works just fine, and I bind CTL-# and ALT-# to the left and right side-bars, respectively, so this would impact my own customization.

How could it possibly affect YOU that people have the freedom to CHOOSE what keys on their keyboard they wish to BIND for self-target casting ... omg

F1 works fine for you, because you obviously don't PVP then.

Moving your hand from WASD, to f1, in order to heal-self, is NOT okay in PVP where every faction of a second matters.

Besides you didn't even understand.... f1 is the TARGET SELF key, it means you bring up your own target!

Self-TARGET is NOT the same thing ... and it has a seperate bind, right below the key your talking about.

How about putting stuff in the right category on the GTN? Cloth shouldnt be found under diplomacy or should it?

I did a /bug and filed a ticket on this one, so hopefully it gets put on whatever backburner for a patch. I want to be able to sell my cloth like my metals, and people don't know where to look for it.

Also camera breaks once in a while so you suddenly have camera pointing up in the air because it isnt focussed anymore on your character.

And with my healing companion everytime it dies I need to reapply the healing mode which is really anoying.

Please add the healing graphic effect bug, that makes your character glow green. WHen this bug occurs it also seems to affect other functionality of the UI in various and sundry ways.

i.e. green glow + can not click with mouse on any portion of the UI or Green glow and guild pane shows zero folks on in guild even if there are 20 people actually on.

The issue seems to correct when you zone off planet or for a warzone, but if you get the variation that does not allow you to click, then that is not even possible.

Camera - Bugs ... It's very buggy, I'm having a hard time understanding this went through BETA, considering camera is one of the most fundamental things when playing a game, right? I mean if it's not working properly, then your gameplay is less than it should be, 24/7!

If you increase the max camera distance in your options, then still the game will VERY often reset your camera so you're zoomed all the way or very far "in". Everytime I zone enter/exit a warzone etc etc, I have to zoom my camera back out, it gets really annoying after awhile.

Cheers

Fix this it is annoying as he**.

Also camera breaks once in a while so you suddenly have camera pointing up in the air because it isnt focussed anymore on your character.

And with my healing companion everytime it dies I need to reapply the healing mode which is really anoying.

I fixed this by turning off one of the camera options. Something like ground collision - I forget the exact term used in options.

My healing/buff abilities automatically cast on myself if I don't have an ally targeted; so I don't see the need for a self-cast key. However, if they were to add "Target's target" then it might be useful. On that note I would love the option to make my heals automatically cast on my enemy's target, or my attacks automatically target my selected ally's (usually the tank's) target, so I don't have to keep switching back and forth between targets. If you have ever played City of Heroes or Villains you know what I am talking about.

In regards to the camera zoom issue, the camera will zoom in based on the hight of overhead objects and will zoom out when you sufficient vertical clearance is available.

You probably don't notice this because the zoom out effect is very, very slow! As a workaround, I find myself periodically using the mousewheel to manually zoom out while PvP'ing and it's frustrating.

If anyone knows a .ini tweak or anything to get this horrid cam to perform more like in WoW, then i'll be ever grateful ;p

Set your max camera distance to 28% and your camera turn speed to 3%, my game doesn't do the things you are talking about on these settings (graphics maxed out 1080p).