Known Issues: Game Update 5.6

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We have some known issues for Game Update 5.6 that you should be aware of:

• If you disintegrate numerous items in your Command Stash, and then you do this process again without closing the interface, the bar which displays how far you progress will display an incorrect value. You are still getting the proper CXP, but what is displayed will be incorrect. You can workaround this by closing and reopening the Command Stash after you do a disintegration.
  • In the Kuat Drive Yards Flashpoint do not press spacebar or escape while you are in the cutscene which transitions you across the ships (it is the second cutscene). If you do, it is likely that the entire group will be transported back to the first ship and unable to progress. As long as you do not hit spacebar or escape, this should transition you correctly to the second ship.
    • If you end up in the bugged state, you will need to completely quit the group and queue again through group finder.
    • As a precautionary measure, we have removed the ability for you to queue for KDY directly. However, you can still get it randomly.

[*]If you had Unassembled Components prior to 5.6, the currency tab will show that you have 0 Unassembled Components. We didn’t take them away, they are in your inventory. It is a bug that they are still displaying in the currency tab at all and will be removed in the future. If your inventory was full, check your mailbox.

[*]The vendor Tahoota on the Imperial Fleet is selling various companion gifts that do not list a purchase price (but they do have one). When purchased, they can be bought for cheaper than is intended and will be addressed in a future update.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, thanks for letting us know!

On a side note, can you guys please give us an additional tab in our Legacy hold? 6 just isn't cutting it any longer and with you guys making things that could've really stayed in the currency section and making us hold it in our legacy holds just makes matters worse.

Conquest rewards are MISSING on a few people in my guild. My first character had NONE and mixed results for others in guild. Some got them and some got none. Checking other characters. I know I had at least 10 characters capped.

This ALWAYS happens when conquest rewards also fall on an update day, and usually continue for weeks after even when it isn't one. Wonder how long it will take them to fix it this time. Most likely those in your guild will have to submit tickets and give as much information as possible - Server name, Guild name, Legacy affected, Characters affected, conquest week they didn't get rewards for......

Oh, and it's one of the reasons many guilds requested they give rewards on Monday's when the conquest week actually ends, and not give them when the new conquest week starts - due to issues such as this.

Edited by NHBabe

Conquest rewards are MISSING on a few people in my guild. My first character had NONE and mixed results for others in guild. Some got them and some got none. Checking other characters. I know I had at least 10 characters capped.

Can confirm, most of my characters did not receive their conquest rewards.

Hey folks,

We have some known issues for Game Update 5.6 that you should be aware of:

• If you disintegrate numerous items in your Command Stash, and then you do this process again without closing the interface, the bar which displays how far you progress will display an incorrect value. You are still getting the proper CXP, but what is displayed will be incorrect. You can workaround this by closing and reopening the Command Stash after you do a disintegration.
  • In the Kuat Drive Yards Flashpoint do not press spacebar or escape while you are in the cutscene which transitions you across the ships (it is the second cutscene). If you do, it is likely that the entire group will be transported back to the first ship and unable to progress. As long as you do not hit spacebar or escape, this should transition you correctly to the second ship.
    • If you end up in the bugged state, you will need to completely quit the group and queue again through group finder.
    • As a precautionary measure, we have removed the ability for you to queue for KDY directly. However, you can still get it randomly.

[*]If you had Unassembled Components prior to 5.6, the currency tab will show that you have 0 Unassembled Components. We didn’t take them away, they are in your inventory. It is a bug that they are still displaying in the currency tab at all and will be removed in the future. If your inventory was full, check your mailbox.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

A couple of bugs I found that you might want to add to the list:

1. Bug: Chest pieces of Resolute Guardian's Armor (cartel market item), Jedi Stormguard's Armor, Jedi Battlelord Armor, Guardian's Birthright Armor and Guardian's Exalted Armor (and probably others that use the same model/palette) have had the palette switched up! Instead of the Robe remaining brown it's now colored the secondary dye color and the parts on the armor that used to be colored the secondary dye color are now brown like the robe was (I suspect you have switched Color #2 and #3! Note that only chest pieces seem to be affected, the rest of the armor seems to have the proper palette.

Please restore the palette to the way it was ASAP so our Jedi don't look like clowns!

2. Bug: My female Twi'lek now has a different eye color! It used to be nice and blue to go with her skin tone, now it's black. Are you seriously wanting to force me to spend cartel coins just to get the proper eye color back?

Update: Also, my male Zabrak Sith now has light blue eyes instead of yellow - and Darth Hexid as well! And the old eye colors seem to be missing completely from the appearance designer window. :(

By the way, why can't subscribers pay for changing appearance with credits yet? It was said this was being looked into a long time ago. :mad:

3. Bug/Issue: New Unassembled components don't auto-stack in the legacy bank. Please fix that (same with anything else that doesn't auto-stack, too, it's just annoying and naturally can be done as we can see with resources and other auto-stacking items).

Edited by Glzmo

Another bug, completely messed up color scheme on Resolute Guardian armor, ruining the perfect armor Jedi look

In both cases, dyed red/Black, but the default color scheme is also completely broken). Happens in game as well, not just on login screen.

According to Reddit, this also happened to Jedi Battlelord and Jedi Stormguard sets. Bome now matches the secondary dye slot.

Edited by Aries_cz

If you end up in the bugged state, you will need to completely quit the group and queue again through group finder.

Activities Windows, Eric. :rak_03:

Also, does the offset DvL bar on the Galaxy Map count as a bug?

Edited by Sefeki

Improved Disintegration - Disintegrating any item that contains stats in the Command Stash will now result in gaining Unassembled Components instead of Command Experience (CXP). All other items still disintegrate into CXP. We’ve made this change to allow for a more robust way of earning the Unassembled Components to upgrade equipment. This brings increased value to each Command Crate earned through gameplay.

Enhancements and mods you get from command crates disintegrates into CXP. Since it has stats you'd think it would disintegrate into UC. Working as intended?