more Saber Colors

Uttred

I know a lot of people like the black core's but i think most of them look hideous. especially the orange and yellow.

But that aside.

why would they take the purple and make it so insanely rare. How do you get it now anyway/?

further..

why are there so few colors. Look at a color pallete should be able to be nearly any color on there its light right?

all colors visible possible?

I know a lot of people like the black core's but i think most of them look hideous. especially the orange and yellow.

But that aside.

why would they take the purple and make it so insanely rare. How do you get it now anyway/?

further..

why are there so few colors. Look at a color pallete should be able to be nearly any color on there its light right?

I would appreciate a few more options. Especially orange, purple, black, and white. They could get really "crazy" and have pink or teal sabers.

It would nice to have saber crystals with mixed colours, or maybe a quest (hard one, solo) where you get to make an RGB crystal of your choice as a reward, with the respected stats available to choose from.

I agree... my jedi sentinel (level 45) has had two colours, blue and red, randomly.

My sith has had two colours, red and orange.

I would have thought by now I could have come by some other colours with useful properties to me.. but so far, no.

Look at a color pallete should be able to be nearly any color on there its light right?

What do you mean by "color palette" ? I ask this because all " visible colors" are not all "light colors", some of them are mixes of "light colors".

Light colors are just these ones

Red is a light color, green is a light color, cyan is a light color, brown is not a light color.

---

I think that prior to add new colors, they should improve the current models. I'm thinking about the green, yellow, orange, purple and magenta ones.

Green : color layer too large, and contains an inner-layer that is yellow.

Yellow : color layer too large

Orange : color layer too large

Purple : contains an inner-layer that is magenta

Magenta : color layer too light, looks more like pink than magenta.

What do you mean by "color palette" ? I ask this because all " visible colors" are not all "light colors", some of them are mixes of "light colors".

Light colors are just these ones

Red is a light color, green is a light color, cyan is a light color, brown is not a light color.

---

light is the visible spectrum between infrared and ultraviolet. with that spectrum what... 16 million+ color varations are possible especially considering that the "Core" can be a different color essentially giving the possiblity of a 2 toned saber.

I was in no way delinating between light and dark side since there is no Light and Dark side of the force there is Only the force. Its what you do with it that determines light and dark so hence the Individual not the power is good or evil.

Because the color of a lightsaber is not based on the colors of he visible spectrum. They are limited to the types of crystals found in the setting the are capable of producing a colored lightsaber blade.

Lightsaber crystals do not occur in every color of the visible spectrum. As such every color of the spectrum is not available as a crystal.

the crystal's color has nothing to do with the blade in reality.. The developers have made it that way for ease.. But truely the Frequency of the blade is what deteremines the color of the spectrum the blade is. No way around it. If a green crystal happens to be easier to tune in at a green visible spectrum then so be it.. But all color is a property of the reflection of light into the cones of our eyes. That being said the color is due to teh spectrum/ wavelength of the light we percieve. So... if you run it through a pearl or a fire, drop or a diamond or a WHATEVER... the avalible colors possible should be endless...

and speaking from a purely game point of view... They have what 2 texture colors maybe 3... the possibiilites from a programming / gaming point of veiw should be FAR FAR greater than the sad # we currently have.

the crystal's color has nothing to do with the blade in reality.. The developers have made it that way for ease.. But truely the Frequency of the blade is what deteremines the color of the spectrum the blade is. No way around it. If a green crystal happens to be easier to tune in at a green visible spectrum then so be it.. But all color is a property of the reflection of light into the cones of our eyes. That being said the color is due to teh spectrum/ wavelength of the light we percieve. So... if you run it through a pearl or a fire, drop or a diamond or a WHATEVER... the avalible colors possible should be endless...

and speaking from a purely game point of view... They have what 2 texture colors maybe 3... the possibiilites from a programming / gaming point of veiw should be FAR FAR greater than the sad # we currently have.

if they using palette, they should have nice range of colors.

I would appreciate a few more options. Especially orange, purple, black, and white. They could get really "crazy" and have pink or teal sabers.

This ^^

Although they have 1/2 of those.

Orange would be cool, instead of the "darker yellow" color we have now.

Teal would be AWESOME, particularly paired with orange. I want a Miami Dolphins Sentinel

Black? meh

Pink, white, purple? They have them, although it is annoying that some colors have an extra layer (usually yellow) that makes the blade look thicker than others.

They should have made the crafting process generate a crystal within a specific hue range so that there would be noticeably different color crystals available to all. I suspect they are holding back some colors to have something players can earn in the future. They need carrots you know.

This ^^

Although they have 1/2 of those.

Orange would be cool, instead of the "darker yellow" color we have now.

Teal would be AWESOME, particularly paired with orange. I want a Miami Dolphins Sentinel

Black? meh

Pink, white, purple? They have them, although it is annoying that some colors have an extra layer (usually yellow) that makes the blade look thicker than others.

Yeah there don't seem to be many (any?) with different colour cores/outers....... admitted some combos would look hideous, but some would surely look ok.

• 2 months later...