Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Pyro 1.2 Impressions so Far, Modding Tests.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
PvP Pyro 1.2 Impressions so Far, Modding Tests.

Hardened
05.12.2012 , 06:33 PM | #241
Ya I realized pretty early on in pvp I rarely need vent heat more than once or twice a match.

Attilaa
05.13.2012 , 08:56 AM | #242
Quote: Originally Posted by Hardened View Post
thats exactly what ive done, i just need to do it for a few more of my pieces and all of my accuracy will be gone, but i am going by whichever upgrade gives me the most aim>expertise>power>surge and the offhand is the one that is doing it for me right now. with 30 expertise I should be able to maintain the same expertise and add an item with more pvp stats, or just get more expertise.
I did exactly what you are saying you are doing and had my accuracy only on one piece (my weapon). My accuracy was down to 92.8% and let me tell you the number of misses went up significantly. Since then I switched out one of my BM Surge/Power implants with an Augmented Columi Implant which has boosted my accuracy up to 94.4% and I can already see a large reduction in the number of misses. My surge is still sitting at 78.7%, so I am going to swap out the other BM Surge/Power Implant for a WH Accuracy/ Power Implant which should have me at 95% or 96% accuracy while still at 77.9% surge.

I have decided I am going keep the PVE Implant , modded orange bracer and belt (which will only have 30 expertise but huge Aim and Endurance increases), and my Matrix. My Expertise will only be around 1050, however even while running the traditional 4/6/31 build I still will be able to crack the 1800 Aim mark.

Hardened
05.13.2012 , 09:34 AM | #243
I tried ask mr robot but it seems i am about 2% surge short of what i see ingame, I need to re examine my gear and fix it when i have enough time. Is 37 tech power really a big deal? The game right after I got my offhand i get a 6.7k crit railshot

ShiroRX
05.13.2012 , 03:36 PM | #244
Quote: Originally Posted by Hardened View Post
I tried ask mr robot but it seems i am about 2% surge short of what i see ingame, I need to re examine my gear and fix it when i have enough time. Is 37 tech power really a big deal? The game right after I got my offhand i get a 6.7k crit railshot
You add the legacy? its worth some surge.
Sombrah - Zabrak Stoßtrupp
The Bastion

Hardened
05.13.2012 , 06:41 PM | #245
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...7-4aef42a50c4e thats me. close atleast. I don't have the money to buy the armoring for my bracer so I am going to get it from kephess sometime in the future. I need to also increase affection for my companions.I even made a wish list so you can see where i am going. I'm not totally sure I'm going to go that way though. I Am unsure now what to do. I have the coms for the another pair of boots so I can use the mods but I am not sure If I will have too much surge and too little crit/accuracy