That's Awesome

Feythn

So a few minutes ago I was able to still purchase this game at my Local Wal-Mart,Cost me 15$ and at the rate my isp has been letting me download I get to say money well spent.

I look forward to seeing everyone in game on the sith side in about 10-15mins.

I'M REALLY EXCITED!

(insert Chewbacca roar here)

Rawrrrrrrrr, my Consular will eat yooooooooooooooou!

Haha, jk, anyways, I hope you have a great time in game! Out of both Sith Classes, I felt they were both satisfying, but the Warrior story was a little slow at the beginning.

Enjoy, and may the force be with you! ;)

Well,I guess my excitedness is short lived :( I finally got everything downloaded on the installations disc and have to wait out this 5.50 gb install for "main asset 115" :(

Btw read my sig and realize that with as busted as AT&T has been for me a fluctuating 60-90kbs speed makes me want to stab myself right now..

I'M REALLY WANTING TO PLAY THIS!

Back to youtube in the meantime I guess,...been watching sith warrior and inquisitor videos to help decide what I want to make first,in fact the many videos on youtube plus my own inner-star wars self are all whats provoked me into wanting to play this so bad.

(Extends arm to force choke my router)

Hmm anyone care to help my decision along on what to make first,I'll make 'em both eventually just yeah.

What's more exciting a Sith Warrior-"Juggernaut" or a Sith Inquisitor-"Sorcerer"

Yes,images,looks and romance plot is all a plus...

Hmm anyone care to help my decision along on what to make first,I'll make 'em both eventually just yeah.

What's more exciting a Sith Warrior-"Juggernaut" or a Sith Inquisitor-"Sorcerer"

It all depends on what YOU want. To be honest, I have a Sorc and a Jugg. I love both of the classes first companions you get, but I would have to give it to the Warrior when it comes to the first companions. :D

Anyways, like I said, I like the Sith Sorcerer storyline better at first, but as it goes along, they're both equally amazing.

To be honest though, I think a sorc could easily win a fight against a Jugg, though.

Well, I have a level 42 Sorc and a 25 Jugg and IMO, Sorc is a kazillion times better. It's a lot a fun to sith lightning the heck out of everyone. You feel so powerful!!! :jawa_smile: I have a character for every single class and advanced class at least to level 20, sorc is by far the most fun.... It makes just killing regular mobs fun, so with the other character I get bored, it feels monotonous.

That's my two cents!:jawa_wink:

Edited by beefyandbeef

It's gonna take you a few hours, bud. I did the same thing, but be prepared for a few hassles. The updates beyond the DVDs take quite awhile, and you may have some "launcher" issues and have to download an updated launcher. It took me a couple of days after the DVD load to get squared away, so if this happens to you, just chill. It'll be ok eventually. Write back here with any problems and we'll help you out.

So I finally finished the 5gb download and onto this English asset 118 800mb:(

Can someone tell me how much more I have to look forward too?

I was really hoping I was done downloading and able to get into the game..

Patience isn't a virtue for me,hence another reason why I'm more of a sith player over the jedi.

I still haven't officiallised my decision between sith juggernaut or sorcerer just cause of the romance plot.

Jaessa seems fun and well,Ashara scares me...

So far I have established for juggernaut I plan human and sorcerer "Sith race".

Edit:FINALLY INSTALLED!YIPPEE! (now I wish I knew what would be a good server)

Edited by Feythn
preventing double post