I dont usually complain,, but,,,

taxidermis

Let me start by saying I have played this game as a subscriber since april of last year,, and will continue to do so, because its a great game,, but please fix the game breaking bugs.

Been trying for 4 hours now to get the green matrix shard on taris, with my 55 commando,, done it lots a times on my alts, but today, the launcher platform wont work for me. I can still launch other players to the cron, but they cant launch me. Ive tried relogging, tried with and without armor, tried jumping, moving, standing still, nothing works. It is super annoying,, and its happened to others as well, in my guild.

Please share any ideas.

Thanks. Hedra, lev 55 commando, begeren colony, guild; hit-and-run

To not get the green matric shard on a lvl 55 char is GAMEBREAKING?

Thought so.

He's probably after the "datachron master" title. Some people do more in this game than pvp or raid. That's all i do, but not everyone does that. EXAMPLE: Achievement based social guilds. Don't hate the player, you know the rest :p.

Well, happy to say, I found a way, with the help of a good friend of mine. Ill pot it here, in case others experience the same bug. when u are facing the console, if u look to your upper left, there is a bridge. go to the end of the bridge closest to the cron., with a guardian or juggernaut buddy. jump onto the railing of the bridge just before it angles downwards, and have the jug or guardian climb up behind u. face directly towards the right platform, (not the one with the cron) and, with the jug/guardian behind u, challenge him to a duel. then jump up and down, just using the spacebar, and have him use forcepush oh u when u are at the height of your jump. This will slam you into the wall on the backside of the right platform. Yield the duel, and jump acorss to the left platform for your datacron.

"Where theres a will, theres a way"

And to he who mocked me for calling it gamebreaking,, I enjoy this game because of the many varied activites it offers. I work hard to achieve all of the rewards available, (rare mounts, rare armors, rare titles) and so, something that prevents me from getting one of the acheivements is "gamebreaking", in my personal opinion, lol.

May da force be with y'all.

Hedra.55 commando,,Begeren colony, Guild; hit-and-run