[spoilers likely] Risha, Corso, Andronikos returns: customised to your preference?

Sarova

I am well aware that BW and Co do not care about companion customisation preference however they are quite important to me. Before I bother with the latest returns, if you customised Corso, Risha or Andronikos, did they return in the cut scenes customised to your preference or with their default look? Hoping for informative replies. Trolls can eff off.

I had a couple of friends say that the customizations did work in the Andronikos reunion.

If you had customizations equipped, they will reflect those in the new content. However they will be wearing new, unique gear, outside of that with their old stuff dumped in your inventory, like other previous returns.

This is great to know, thank you both. I'm not bothered about their outfits, however I have several Andronikoses (if that's a word) and each one has a different customisation look. Same with Corso. As I like to do videos of my LI companion interactions, having their original customisations in place is quite important for me.

I have several Andronikoses (if that's a word) and each one has a different customisation look.

I have several versions of Andronikos, each with a different customization. ;)

Edit: That was quick lol.

Edited by kodrac

Woohoo! Thanks :) Now if only they could backtrack this for you-know-who ;)

I so wish that they would fix his customizations. Or make that chapter repayable so you you can add his custom and redo it.

Edited by rachetsw

hmmm. :|

...for my Inquisitor, I created the character back when Gear Mattered for Companions. My Andronikos didn't have a customization (or maybe he did; to be honest, I don't remember) but the big thing was, I gave him a cybernetic skull... which is gear... so that will be in my inventory, instead of on him. But, in a lot of ways this is as important a piece of customization as putting a different face on him.

I'm very glad to hear that customizations work.

Can anyone tell me what version of the companion you get back? Did they simply return the old ones, like as if you'd used the terminal or do you get the new "KOTFE" version of your companion?

I didn't check if they're on the ship, but I poked Andronikos, and his mouth didn't move. Also, his decoration is now a non-customised naked holo.

I didn't test further, but it looks to me they're as "broken" as other returnees, in spite of being locked to the original class only.

Actually I have another question re. the returning companions. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first set of class-only companion returns, right? Before that, the only exclusivity was Pierce limited to Imps and 4X to Pubs, yes? Soooooo... given that there'd be no need to "build" a different version of the companions for the other classes... I wonder, might the returning companions have moving lips, show up on your ship, and just generally be the old versions of themselves, not remakes? Any answers on this would be much appreciated. :)

Actually I have another question re. the returning companions. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first set of class-only companion returns, right? Before that, the only exclusivity was Pierce limited to Imps and 4X to Pubs, yes? Soooooo... given that there'd be no need to "build" a different version of the companions for the other classes... I wonder, might the returning companions have moving lips, show up on your ship, and just generally be the old versions of themselves, not remakes? Any answers on this would be much appreciated. :)

This is what I was hoping too, but it sounds like we're getting back the "new" version and not the old:

I didn't check if they're on the ship, but I poked Andronikos, and his mouth didn't move. Also, his decoration is now a non-customised naked holo.

I didn't test further, but it looks to me they're as "broken" as other returnees, in spite of being locked to the original class only.

That doesn't sound promising. :( Thanks for checking.