New Decorations in the Cartel Market

Xina_LA

You may have noticed the three new decoration bundles in the Cartel Market.

Onderon Botanic, Onderon Civic, and Droid Workshop

I want to mention there are also some solo items and the Halloween graveyard stuff is back.

One of the items, the vehicle maintenance tech deco, is interactive and pretty cool.

EDIT: THE DROID WORKSHOP BUNDLE HAS SEVERAL NEW ITEMS MIXED WITH EXISTING DECOS!

Edited by Xina_LA

There are three new bundles. Two of them are new decos, both Onderon themed, and one of them is droid repair/maintenance themed. I'm planning to pick up all of them even though I already have several of the droid pack stuff. I definitely noticed that vehicle charging deco; planning to grab that too. Unfortunately, one of the new Onderon decos (not sure if it's in the bundle or a rep deco) conflicts with another.

Hopefully someone will figure out the duplicate name and report it as a bug.

There was a bug report about it, which is how I learned about it, but BW hasn't had a very good record on fixing these things of late. The list just keeps getting longer.

The Onderon bundles look pretty nice. There's a bunch of new reputation decorations too that are looking good.

I did notice in one of the Mek-Sha cantina areas a rodian drummer. I want them as a decoration so bad. They were placed in a nalargon which still looked good. But I was just picturing that primitive drum set. Hopefully they look at the requests thread when they think about the next npc bundle.

It's the Merchant Stall: General Goods deco. One comes from the CM. The other is on one of the rep vendors on Onderon. Costs 75k credits and requires newcomer status (the same for all of the rep decos). Right by the deco vendor is another rep vendor that sells, in addition to some other stuff, bound to legacy weapons (min lvl 10, requires friend status) for 92.5k credits.

• 2 weeks later...

The Onderon bundles obliterated my funds but I really liked how all the planters looked. I have managed to pick up 1 to 2 of all the big pieces and 4+ of the smaller items of the set. Now I just need to get an alt transferred back to SF in the coming months to put them to use.

What amazes me is how many people are willing to sell the relief for cheap. Or some of the other pieces even that you only get 1 per pack for. The only piece that has been too expensive is the droid stall. I would have picked up a second but maybe some time in the future when it is under 100mil+ in price.

It seems like the red rug from the new bundle and the rug from the Onderon reputation vendors has an issue. They don't share a name but whenever I go to preview the vendor one points to the bundle. The bundle shows I have 0 of this rug so I am not sure how many I have now or if I have any.

Of course some of these items change numbers when I shift from Imp to Pub side characters. The same for the Mek-Sha vendor decorations on Pub side I have none switch to an Imp and they show up.

Please do report that under General / Bugs and hopefully they'll look at it in the next update.

I, too, have been having oddness where Imperial shows 3/3 and Republic shows 0/0 of the same decoration.

I almost wonder if it's related to the odd bugs on Odessen and elsewhere, where factions seem to be screwy. I keep hoping it's new code, leading to a day our characters can permanently change factions as part of the story.

Edited by Xina_LA