Love the Bag System. Let's Take it to the Next Level, BW:

McVade

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

Edited by McVade

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you've worked at Bioware for 60 days, you get the opportunity to pick from a better bag. You still have a 1/10 chance at getting your paycheck, but once you collect enough stamps from the failed bags, youll be able to get back 1 of the paychecks you missed in the first 60 days

in the spirit of your pvp system, i would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

lol oh god made my day.

you guys don't know what RNG hell is... go check out Aion for example..

Lol this..

oh QQ i had to grind 2 hours for 2 bags? both failed?

Try grinding 3 weeks for 1 attempt on end game quest gear in Aion. Only to fail sometimes 10-15 times. Koreans make this games "grind" look like connect-4.

welcome to RNG. Aion never changed. It's still the same. All you can do is get used to it. Eventually the cries will stop.

Edited by Alchropie