Artillery Blitz's animation

wilygrayfox

I know a few people have brought this up in the past, but the faerie fire animation of Artillery Blitz is awful. As silly as it sounds, I don't use it in any of my rotations. Often, I main tank for my guild, and I can't speak to how well the ability is at grabbing aggro. it's simply something I don't use.

Which leads to something else. I used to enjoy jumping on my VG for anything from FP's to WZ's, but I can't stand playing the class anymore. It's just not fun. The VG is a shadow of its former glory, and I can't point to anything in particular. Maybe it's the short range. Maybe it's the crappy animations. I'm hoping some time in the near future VG's get some love.

I know a few people have brought this up in the past, but the faerie fire animation of Artillery Blitz is awful. As silly as it sounds, I don't use it in any of my rotations. Often, I main tank for my guild, and I can't speak to how well the ability is at grabbing aggro. it's simply something I don't use.

Which leads to something else. I used to enjoy jumping on my VG for anything from FP's to WZ's, but I can't stand playing the class anymore. It's just not fun. The VG is a shadow of its former glory, and I can't point to anything in particular. Maybe it's the short range. Maybe it's the crappy animations. I'm hoping some time in the near future VG's get some love.

Literally everyone i know hates AB animation. Mortal valley looked SO MUCH better. But, actually, you can change it. Modding in swtor is allowed, and, i believe, couple of modders already recreated old animation and sound to it. Just download, and apply it

Literally everyone i know hates AB animation. Mortal valley looked SO MUCH better. But, actually, you can change it. Modding in swtor is allowed, and, i believe, couple of modders already recreated old animation and sound to it. Just download, and apply it

http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct

Mod, Hack and Cheat Prohibitions

Using mods, hacks and cheats can give players an unfair advantage over others. To help ensure a level and fair playing environment for the community and for everyone, you may not engage in any of the following behavior:

You may not use any of your own software or third-party software to modify the Service content to change game play.

You may not use the intellectual property rights contained in the Game Content owned by EA or its licensors or the Software, or any information accessible through the System, to create or provide any other means through which the System may be accessed and/or the Game may be played by others, as, for example, through server emulators.

You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our System.

You may not use macros, add-ons or other stored rapid keystrokes, "dupes," "cheats" or other patterns of play that facilitate acquisition of items, currency, objects, character attributes, rank or status at an accelerated rate.

You may not use your or third-party software to rewrite or modify the user interface or otherwise manipulate data in such a way as to use the Service to acquire items, currency, objects, character attributes or beneficial actions not actually acquired or performed in the Service.

You may not engage in any conduct or practice that results in an Account containing items, objects, currency, character attributes, rank, or status that are inappropriate for the level or rank of the character contained in the Account, i.e., "item loading,".

Conduct prohibited shall include, without limitation, arranging, making or accepting in-Game transfers of items to a character without adequate in-Game consideration, thereby augmenting or aggregating items in the transferee character's Account and having the effect of increasing its value for purposes of an out-of-game Account sale.

I have a feeling what you're talking about is against the rules

http://www.swtor.com/legalnotices/rulesofconduct

Mod, Hack and Cheat Prohibitions

Using mods, hacks and cheats can give players an unfair advantage over others. To help ensure a level and fair playing environment for the community and for everyone, you may not engage in any of the following behavior:

You may not use any of your own software or third-party software to modify the Service content to change game play.

You may not use the intellectual property rights contained in the Game Content owned by EA or its licensors or the Software, or any information accessible through the System, to create or provide any other means through which the System may be accessed and/or the Game may be played by others, as, for example, through server emulators.

You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our System.

You may not use macros, add-ons or other stored rapid keystrokes, "dupes," "cheats" or other patterns of play that facilitate acquisition of items, currency, objects, character attributes, rank or status at an accelerated rate.

You may not use your or third-party software to rewrite or modify the user interface or otherwise manipulate data in such a way as to use the Service to acquire items, currency, objects, character attributes or beneficial actions not actually acquired or performed in the Service.

You may not engage in any conduct or practice that results in an Account containing items, objects, currency, character attributes, rank, or status that are inappropriate for the level or rank of the character contained in the Account, i.e., "item loading,".

Conduct prohibited shall include, without limitation, arranging, making or accepting in-Game transfers of items to a character without adequate in-Game consideration, thereby augmenting or aggregating items in the transferee character's Account and having the effect of increasing its value for purposes of an out-of-game Account sale.

I have a feeling what you're talking about is against the rules

News flash, as long as mods are visual/sound only, you can do whatever you want with them. No one is getting banned. Bioware acknowledged that years ago, they just dont care, as long as it doesnt create any unfair advantages and so on.