Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upcoming Cartel Market Sale

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OlBuzzard
09.04.2019 , 05:23 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by xmarcusprimex View Post

[/snip]
Character renames. That's all I'm asking.
Agreed !! And the price you mentioned . not a bad idea either !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

xmarcusprimex
09.04.2019 , 10:35 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
Agreed !! And the price you mentioned . not a bad idea either !
Ive got some 30 alts that need their names adjusted. at 90cc that's close to 30 bucks they will make off me. Anything more than that Id be better off saving my money.

DarthCasus
09.05.2019 , 03:08 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by darthscotty View Post
They stated more than a month ago that this type of sale was coming.
Oh I know, Eric or Daniel mentioned it but just never gave a followup until now. Better now than never, right?
Quote: Originally Posted by DragonTora View Post
ur being the "leet" one by letting the internet raise ur children and I would flash the bird to u if i could noob.
Quote: Originally Posted by BarrinMarshal
I know your part of the "Forum Apologist Five" group but stop

Xina_LA
09.05.2019 , 08:05 AM | #24
That's awesome!

What I would really like to see is a 50% off sale on Legacy unlocks (and please include everything this time), and a 50% off sale on decorations and stronghold unlocks.

It doesn't look like strongholds are getting any love this time around, but a sale to let us upgrade what we have would be a big help.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Delani
09.05.2019 , 05:00 PM | #25
What about players who participated in ranked warzones, they cant reset most of there toons without getting a rating reset. Is there a possibility you can turn off rating reset during the duration of the sale.

DarkGruffalo
09.05.2019 , 05:37 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Delani View Post
What about players who participated in ranked warzones, they cant reset most of there toons without getting a rating reset. Is there a possibility you can turn off rating reset during the duration of the sale.
It's been asked before, but there might be an issue with cheating, or abusing the rankings. Something along that lines. Can't really remember, but it's in the forums somewhere

Jesseriah
09.06.2019 , 07:13 AM | #27
@Daniel Steed: Please give us the complete dreadmaster armor including belt and a various offer of their masks in one of the cartel sales
Use this Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/8gTtm9 for FREE Charaktertransfer and more!

DarkGruffalo
09.07.2019 , 03:01 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
if you have any questions about this (aside from asking what else will go on sale, let's not ruin the surprise), please let me know.
ok, we not allowed to ask what's coming up, but can we suggest and if so, would it be possible to get a collection unlock sale, if not this time, some time soon
Feel free to use this, free stuff for both, etc, etc, etc, yadda, yadda, yadda , or yaddle maybe

http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

fushnchips
09.08.2019 , 04:46 PM | #29
still no prices and it's the 9th here.
Pineapple on Pizza for life

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

Rolodome
09.08.2019 , 05:07 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by fushnchips View Post
still no prices and it's the 9th here.
It's still Sunday the 8th in Austin, Texas (where BW's office is for this game). Presumably they'll say something on Monday in that time zone.
Clicky referral link for freebies, read how referral works.