Groupfinder T1 and T2 FP

Hi all

I wasn wondering if anyone know if the Lost island is tied to the other normal flashpoints, because it seems to me that everytime i finish a T1 FP it doesnt show reward available on lost island is this intended or bug.?

I'm not sure I understand the question, but I am going to try to answer anyway.

Hard Mode Flash Points are divided into 2 tiers. Currently, Lost Island is the only Tier 2 HM FP.

There is a daily award of 5 Black Hole Commendations available for completing any Hard Mode Flash Point regardless of tier. That is, once you claim the reward from a Tier 1 HM FP you can not claim a reward from a Tier 2 HM FP.

There is also a daily award of 5 Daily Commendations for completing certain high-level Flashpoints, such as The False Emperor or Lost Island. I believe there are 6 FP available here.

Thus, at level 50 there are 3 viable Flash Points groups you can queue for using Groupfinder - Flash Points, Hard Mode Tier 1 & Hard Mode Tier 2. Regardless of which you queue for, you must select all of the Flash Points within the group in order to receive Daily or Black Hole commendations.