Enemy players fading right infront of you

Ludicrouz

Has anyone else noticed (experiencing this on a pvp server) that enemy player draw distance is really low? Like sometimes enemy players will draw like 30 yards a head of me, and other times when I see a player, he will disappear if he runs like 10 yards further. Why is it like this, and how does not BioWare realize that this stupid decision ruins world pvp even further?

And yes, I do have the game maximized, and even if I did not, player draw distance should not be considered in graphical settings. It's should be definite.

Has anyone else noticed (experiencing this on a pvp server) that enemy player draw distance is really low? Like sometimes enemy players will draw like 30 yards a head of me, and other times when I see a player, he will disappear if he runs like 10 yards further. Why is it like this, and how does not BioWare realize that this stupid decision ruins world pvp even further?

And yes, I do have the game maximized, and even if I did not, player draw distance should not be considered in graphical settings. It's should be definite.

i think its a bug. I've gotten it ONCE, in a pvp match. noticed it was a bug because it was happening to EVERY enemy like a mass stealth and was preventing me from targeting. weird as hell. otherwise no I don't have this happen to me.

happen alot in pvp. The player will disappear for a brief second and reappear even though that player is actually still at the same spot and moving normally but your screen wont show. This is a game issue. Nothing to do with lag/connection.

another example how broken swtor is. So many things not working as it should.

Edited by Redsuns_