Tebowing and early access...

tccurry

Funny how when Kurt Warner prayed, nobody cared. But when Tim Tebow does it, it suddenly becomes trendy. Sorry, but has Tim Tebow taken two different teams to the Superbowl? Has Tim Tebow even won a Superbowl? As far as I'm concerned, praying or not, it won't make much difference. We'll get in when we get in. Not before. As for praying itself, I hope it works, but I'm not expecting it to. So, have fun gaming, and BioWare! Let us in so we can destr.. err Save the galaxy. >.>

<.<

:D

Funny how when Kurt Warner prayed, nobody cared. But when Tim Tebow does it, it suddenly becomes trendy. Sorry, but has Tim Tebow taken two different teams to the Superbowl? Has Tim Tebow even won a Superbowl? As far as I'm concerned, praying or not, it won't make much difference. We'll get in when we get in. Not before. As for praying itself, I hope it works, but I'm not expecting it to. So, have fun gaming, and BioWare! Let us in so we can destr.. err Save the galaxy. >.>

<.<

:D

It's too early to really tell how good Tebow is going to be. He's no Aaron Rodgers (and prolly never will be) but if he learns to, you know, be a QB he'll be ok.

Funny how when Kurt Warner prayed, nobody cared. But when Tim Tebow does it, it suddenly becomes trendy.

it is trendy because its unlikely. Tebow shouldn't even be a starting quarterback. IMO he shouldnt even be in the NFL. Even watching him win I ask myself how the heck its happening. Broncos do have a good defense so that sure does help an anemic offense. It will be trendy for the remainder of the season and then next year Tebow will be back on the bench. Or maybe I'm wrong and Tebow does have a direct connection to god.... but I doubt it.

As a Jaguar fan I have heard more than enough about Tim Tebow. But you have to give credit where it is due. No he is not a good QB at all by todays standards. He just wins though. That defense does have a hell of a lot to do with it, but he is able to put his team into position to win games at the end.