Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest: Galactic Scheme's

tunewalker
03.20.2015 , 08:18 PM | #21
Dude secrets.... this shouldnt be common knowledge .

Silenceo
03.20.2015 , 08:22 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by tunewalker View Post
Dude secrets.... this shouldnt be common knowledge .
Soldiers talk. But fine fine.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

tunewalker
03.20.2015 , 08:28 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
Soldiers talk. But fine fine.
Faction Trait 1: Family. The members of the "Salty" pirates are a big family they have worked together for a while, and those that are "younger and newer" are literally pulled from family members and friends. They have unprecedented coordination and loyalty.

Maybe they talk, but not EVERYONE is going to get a hold of this.... your intel network's got to be good.

tunewalker
03.20.2015 , 08:36 PM | #24
I think that went well, Silenceo.. you are probably busy as hell if you are having this with everyone.

Silenceo
03.20.2015 , 08:37 PM | #25
I think that went well, Silenceo.. you are probably busy as hell if you are having this with everyone.

Luckily most are not doing such elaberate shenanigans yet.
But then again....
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

tunewalker
03.20.2015 , 08:44 PM | #26

Luckily most are not doing such elaberate shenanigans yet.
But then again....
I feel Like I have pissed off the DM....

tunewalker
03.20.2015 , 08:52 PM | #27
Does any one have a map that doesnt have the boundries... I am having difficulties plotting a course.

karadron
03.20.2015 , 08:53 PM | #28
Debate cont.

Spoiler

Silenceo
03.20.2015 , 08:56 PM | #29
Does any one have a map that doesnt have the boundries... I am having difficulties plotting a course.
Under the movement section silly.

tunewalker
03.20.2015 , 09:08 PM | #30
Under the movement section silly.
Thank you....

"salty's" Crew leaves the Vergesso astroids heading towards Sullust