Harbinger PvE DPS Leaderboard, Revamped!

WillLongstick

DAMN! all the Sent/Mara are 2100dps and up am i doing something wrong? I'm only at 2060ds full 63 and have researcher the hell out of it.

I trimmed your original parse to match the parses here and got 2100. All these parses have the start trimmed and begin from there first BIG hit (which is in the rules). Unfortunately, if you trim the start of yours you will be under 5 mins.

Do another parse, keep it going for well over 6 mins. That will give you a big enough window to trim the start so your first hit is Merciless and then find a nice spikey part to finish at.

As stated above, the top parses take patience as you won't hit the perfect run EVERY time.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trimmed your original parse to match the parses here and got 2100. All these parses have the start trimmed and begin from there first BIG hit (which is in the rules). Unfortunately, if you trim the start of yours you will be under 5 mins.

Do another parse, keep it going for well over 6 mins. That will give you a big enough window to trim the start so your first hit is Merciless and then find a nice spikey part to finish at.

As stated above, the top parses take patience as you won't hit the perfect run EVERY time.

Yeah i did that a few time and after 5 min my dps drops to 2050 and stabilizes.

Ugh, what a disappointment. Cold start, leap and all annihilation parse @ 2115 DPS http://www.torparse.com/a/138110/time/1361372306/1361372633/0/Overview

I lagged out for 3 GCD's at around 100 seconds in, otherwise this would have likely been a 2.2k parse :(

lol welcome to my lfe, if theres one class that SUCKS GCD + animation is marauder... i have no problem with my usual lag with none of the other 5 classes i can play, but marauder, ravage animation get stucked with timer, massacre with berserk tends to eat GCD and not doing the attack, its rly annoying doing mara dummy with slow interenet connection, in ops its not an issue... and missing couple of GCD rly **** up the dps.

anyways in a normal situation, without a prestacked start and all that, parsing around 2k-2.1 is what marauders really avg at most so a 2115 is prob above avg

Yeah i did that a few time and after 5 min my dps drops to 2050 and stabilizes.

thats the real avg of marauder dps... ive tested all combinations from 24% crit to 40% crit 29-33-35%... it usually avg 1950 - 2.1k at max, some parses i can peak at 2120, but thats just doing gore + ravage + scream and stop parse there... 3 secs after u drop down to 2100 or less,... getting up to 2140-2200 its rly a perfect rotation + luck (u notice u do a 2100 with 31% massacre crit and compare to a 2130 parse with 48% massacre crits, its just luck or annihilate Crit if u are anni)... so not getting up to the top 1 ranked doesnt mean your dps is wrong, there are way too many factors, u prob compare your log with his and probably have the same rotation same attacks same thing, just less dps due to lag + gcd or bad luck on crits and procs, or adrenal, or stim, or those small things.

most of the top ranked on all classes here are that 1 lucky parse with insane procs (marauders are rly avg, but top 2 ranks are like perfect situation there, hard to compare)... when u notice ssin doing over 2k with 75% maul crit -.- or sorc doing 65% dfield doing 1900, its great its awesome, its legit, but comparing to those numbers is just unreal :S lol. so instead of comparing 2162 vs 2050 dps, open his log, see what he did, compare crit % + min-max dmg, if all the numbers are normal, then u have to adjust something, stats or rotation, if u find out the guy just got extremly lucky with procs / hits / crits, then thats prob the reason, and not your dps problem :D

thats the real avg of marauder dps... ive tested all combinations from 24% crit to 40% crit 29-33-35%... it usually avg 1950 - 2.1k at max, some parses i can peak at 2120, but thats just doing gore + ravage + scream and stop parse there... 3 secs after u drop down to 2100 or less,... getting up to 2140-2200 its rly a perfect rotation + luck (u notice u do a 2100 with 31% massacre crit and compare to a 2130 parse with 48% massacre crits, its just luck or annihilate Crit if u are anni)... so not getting up to the top 1 ranked doesnt mean your dps is wrong, there are way too many factors, u prob compare your log with his and probably have the same rotation same attacks same thing, just less dps due to lag + gcd or bad luck on crits and procs, or adrenal, or stim, or those small things.

most of the top ranked on all classes here are that 1 lucky parse with insane procs (marauders are rly avg, but top 2 ranks are like perfect situation there, hard to compare)... when u notice ssin doing over 2k with 75% maul crit -.- or sorc doing 65% dfield doing 1900, its great its awesome, its legit, but comparing to those numbers is just unreal :S lol. so instead of comparing 2162 vs 2050 dps, open his log, see what he did, compare crit % + min-max dmg, if all the numbers are normal, then u have to adjust something, stats or rotation, if u find out the guy just got extremly lucky with procs / hits / crits, then thats prob the reason, and not your dps problem :D

Thanks man that helps allot

Thanks man that helps allot

What you'll find with watchmen is that it isn't dependent on high crits so much as maintaining the huge backloaded damage wave after the first ravage. If you look at my log, it maintains over 2.5k for over 30 seconds, and as a result rides a 2.2k+ dps wave all the way past 100 some odd seconds. Using frenzy the seconds it's off CD in between bloodthirsts after you berserk once is also a good increase. As well as that, I've found that prioritizing annihilate over DS is a bad decision once annihilate has a 3 stack and using DS and not having enough rage for annihilate. It sounds almost counterintuitive, but DS is by and far the highest DPE ability in the spec, if not the highest in the game.

Seems like top tier DPS will average between 2.6k-2.9k dps in the x-pac once they're in 69 level gear. I guess 3.1k for 72, maybe higher. Smurf and I have been stacking nothing but power now, and it seems to be the most effective way to go, my personal best so far is in carnage at just over 3k dps with the new stim, and fully augmented 69's with a little bit of 72 from the HM as well.

Is the Exultant Victory (Nightmare Pilgrim KO) buff fair game or not? I really hope its not, but if it is, I'll have to wait for a fight of that before I parse. Regardless of whether or not it is fair game, please put the answer in the original post so that we all know from now on. Thank you :) Edited by idnewton

Updated Rokuthy.

R'usty there are no fights listed in your torparse link.

Idnewton, the Nightmare Pilgrim buff falls into the category of "external buffs." I'll update the original post to explicitly disallow it. +50 all stats is a significant buff, and only having it for 4 hours every 5 days, provided your guild feels like doing NP, is a complete pain in the *** to anyone who wants to compete on an equal level.