There is world pvp!!! There just needs more reason for people to be in the world!!

Dagis

Right well I start my odd tale with me waiting of fleet for ranked wz's QUES to pop, then on someone starts talking about swg and how much fun that used to be, then I rememebered the reason I loved swg pvp was the fact as been Jedi I was always hunted even as a low padiwan I never layed low and I always had vis as I really enjoyed the chance pvp it brought.

So anyway in this moment of madness I went off to ilum to see if I could find some chance pvp, after been on the planet for less than 5 mins I stumble upon my first target, I instantly stun him then proceed to kill him, as he hits half health a jugg appears from no where so there I am now fighting a chance 2 v 1 I kill my target (another shadow) then turn my attention to the other I am sitting around 75% health ATM, so then a few moments later he is about 25% health, in comes this marauder and starts to dish out the pain, by this point I am now around 45% health i finsh the jugg now it's me and the marauder I take him down fairly quickly just as another jugg leaps on me and finishes me. After my first bout of world pvp in ages my adrenaline is pumping I am excited telling the people I am running rwz with about the fight, and 2 people ask where I am and want to join me.

So anyway in the few minutes more I encounter about another 2 groups of 2-3 people killed some then died rinse and repeat, now my friends show up and we go prowling, we hit 1 group of 3 kill them, then move on a group of 5 this time I get to excited and jump one of them before my friends where with me to help needless to say we all died this time lol, so brushing off the dirt we go back out to find some more and we get a fair few more skirmishes.

Anyway my point is world pvp exists there just needs to be a reason for people to be in the world and not just sat on fleet,

Give us a way to enter the enemy fleets and rage war!!

Give us more reasons to be off the fleet.

IMO chance pvp > bgs !! Give us something, even If its purely player driven content!! Just allow us to hunt, stalk and kill!!