Where is the love?

Theoddones

So its the Marauder, Sniper and Stunbubbler trio?

Why would you even share this?

All I see is a bunch of /say comments and whispers, no actual world pvp.

So all I can conclude with is that you were 3v1'ing most of the time.

Not impressed 1/10

You can always duel me if you feel strong. You won't feel that strong afterwards tho

sure I'll hit you up ingame.

I don't understand why you can't simply have fun games with friendly people though instead of always making everything a contest.

So its the Marauder, Sniper and Stunbubbler trio?

Why would you even share this?

All I see is a bunch of /say comments and whispers, no actual world pvp.

So all I can conclude with is that you were 3v1'ing most of the time.

Not impressed 1/10

No. Olbli hasn't been with us the last two nights we've gone to Section X, so no this ain't the "trio" - It's me and Theo. - Which you would have seen in the screenshots if you paid attention. Especially since you play a IA aswell :o

Why would he share this? I guess it's wrong to be slightly amused by underachieving h0m0 sapiens going mental and wanting to share the laugh with others.

And no there is no actually world pvp video/clip, but then again, did Theo say that at all?

So my guild has been trying to do some world pvp in section x, yet it seems like that not everyone likes it...

http://peecee.dk/uploads/012013/sxrage.jpg

-Theo

No, he did not. Let me peel this apart so even you - an objective-based "pvp'er" - understands. He merely stated that not everyone liked it and posted a .jpg as proof. And judging by the keyboard warriors in the screenshot, I would agree with his statement.

Weather or not you are impressed is entirely up to you. But your conclusion is fail. 0/10

Edited by outsreject

No. Olbli hasn't been with us the last two nights we've gone to Section X, so no this ain't the "trio" - It's me and Theo. - Which you would have seen in the screenshots if you paid attention. Especially since you play a IA aswell :o

Why would he share this? I guess it's wrong to be slightly amused by underachieving h0m0 sapiens going mental and wanting to share the laugh with others.

And no there is no actually world pvp video/clip, but then again, did Theo say that at all?

No, he did not. Let me peel this apart so even you - an objective-based "pvp'er" - understands. He merely stated that not everyone liked it and posted a .jpg as proof. And judging by the keyboard warriors in the screenshot, I would agree with his statement.

Weather or not you are impressed is entirely up to you. But your conclusion is fail. 0/10

I can make the same hate in chat in Fleet just saying.

And no its "amusing" how a Marauder and a Sniper goes ganking PvE geared players, but yes it shows us how they react, even though they rolled a PvP server and should expect this.

What does "since i am a IA aswell" have ANYTHING at all with my post? Yes I play an Operative, I know Sniper abillities, I can see youre a Marksman Sniper. yet again, your argument is blatant fail simply cause it is not anywhere in the screenshot that the Marauder was there, also hence why I guessed your little forever trio.

Those I can see by your screenshot, is You (Roofer), Doctor Lokin and for some reason Guss Tuno the Smuggler healer companion.

And let me peel this of you, why does the Marauder post your picture? It is not his "proof" so get real, cant you do it yourself to make your statements here more correct?

However I do not see any proof of keyboard turning Warriors, however you cannot kill warriors cause youre both Imperials so the right term would be "Knight", so yea get more real ty.

Uneccessary reply -10/10

What does "since i am a IA aswell" have ANYTHING at all with my post?

That is true. I f'ed up. That's what I get for sleeping the day away ;)

And no its "amusing" how a Marauder and a Sniper goes ganking

That's your opinion.

And let me peel this of you, why does the Marauder post your picture? It is not his "proof" so get real, cant you do it yourself to make your statements here more correct?

However I do not see any proof of keyboard turning Warriors, however you cannot kill warriors cause youre both Imperials so the right term would be "Knight", so yea get more real ty.

I haven't been able to post on these forums for some weird reason..

And where the hell do you get "keyboard turning warriors" from? - I wrote Keyboard Warriors. People such as yourself. Who act tough over the serious interwebs.

"So yea get more real ty."

Edited by outsreject

That is true. I f'ed up. That's what I get for sleeping the day away ;)

That's your opinion.

I haven't been able to post on these forums for some weird reason..

And where the hell do you get "keyboard turning warriors" from? - I wrote Keyboard Warriors. People such as yourself. Who act tough over the serious interwebs.

"So yea get more real ty."

My bad, totally misread that suppose i should get some sleep soon

However you must be new here

I honestly don't see a point killing the same person constantly when he/she is trying to do a quest, especially if you are outgearing him, it's just not challenging enough to be funny. I'm a fresh level 50 with 18 k hp, and a juggernaut with 30k hp ganks me? Really? Where is the fun?

And there's no benefit from world PvP yet, so it just comes pointless to me somehow.(well, it's good if you have friends in both sides, you can make a 4v4 action next to a world boss , and it's amazingly funny even if i die in secs)

But i pick PvP server, it comes with the pack if someone ganks me. So i'm getting along with it.

• 2 weeks later...
I honestly don't see a point killing the same person constantly when he/she is trying to do a quest, especially if you are outgearing him, it's just not challenging enough to be funny.

So I met Bananaman in Section X, at 3-4 in the night, with maybe 1-2 imps in the whole area. He could confirm that he did have a lot of fun. Also Bananaman man, where are you?

So i'm on the same server as you guys, open world pvp is always nice BUT

If whats going on here is 3 vs 1 ganking some guy in pve gear well... thats just patetic i mean really really patetic.

In fact i know the worst and most garbage no skillers on TOFN are for the most part imps who never have the balls

to do anything solo. I enjoy killing imps 1 on 1 but most times their coward **** team mates will always unstealth to save his ***.Sure there are a few rep players as this aswell.

The hard truth is, anyone who needs friends to kill 1 players is a coward, and this means your a coward in real life aswell. The type of person who is to patetic and weak to fight someone alone, even if you know you will lose.

And these people have to go thru life knowing they are born cowards, sio sad :)

Anyways the truth is the truth and nothing can triumph the truth.

Just remember if you want good pvp play fair and dont be a patetic loser/coward.

Yes i have killed easy prey myself in swtor but i do it 1 time then i move on like in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8-Iqu3-BF4&list=UU1xu6M7sRurkynY1Mi6C44Q&index=2

Anyways the truth is the truth and nothing can triumph the truth.

Just remember if you want good pvp play fair and dont be a patetic loser/coward.

Few months ago I was playing on Saciela, wondering across Alderaan I saw a republic lvl 30ish commando enter a heroic quest solo, so I got a op friend of mine to come, and we both followed him stealthed to the final boss he needed for the quest.

Then we healed the boss from round a corner, repeatedly, before finishing him off. Know what happened? 5of his guildies came and Killed me(op left by then). Repeatedly.

So I used my incredibly powers of /gu and /w, after a few attempts at 2of us v 8of them, 2more imps showed up. We kicked their arses(8of them), not because we're some uber pro players(Apart from me, ofc), but because they weren't as active pvpers as us, but instead of QQing on here, they all thought "hey, its a pvp server, lets go pvp".

So they disbanded the group, summoned companions, and more of their friends came to fight us. About 1hr after me ganking a lvl 30, we had 2full ops groups fighting for about a hour on alderaan.

Personally I think that was more fun than doing the same wz daily, and it started with me ganking low level people.