All the good PVP Repub guilds are gone?

Illuminatiii

It's getting hard to log in and see the fail.

Who is left? Should I wait a week until 2.4?

Lot's of good on the Imp side still around. Seems like a great opportunity to get a good repub guild going.

Anyway, hate to rant on what I've seen but hoping there is something. Hell, I'll even start a guild if I can pick up a few good players with interest left. Pm me if interested. I have a Guard/Sent (full conq) and I wouldn't mind dueling, running duo's to find some people.

-Illuminati (pm Killamanjaroo in game)

<Untamed Wild Stallions> has been reborn as a professional PvP guild of the Republic's best players. We already fill the void. Born from the ashes of brobis alt guild (tehe, I still <3 you brobi(You should have honoured our agreement!)) we take only those with the drive to act younger than the legal drinking age, cuz you know, alcohol is bad, mkay? We look forward to treating you all to a fun roleplaying experience come arenas. Our guild is so professional, our guardian tank key binds so well, he tapes his keys together to make elite macros that game detection could never discover(True story). Our sorc dps will fight you irl, he has the black eyes to prove it, and our marauder is Korean (Nuff said). Thank you for your time. : )

:rak_04:

It's getting hard to log in and see the fail.

Who is left? Should I wait a week until 2.4?

Lot's of good on the Imp side still around. Seems like a great opportunity to get a good repub guild going.

Anyway, hate to rant on what I've seen but hoping there is something. Hell, I'll even start a guild if I can pick up a few good players with interest left. Pm me if interested. I have a Guard/Sent (full conq) and I wouldn't mind dueling, running duo's to find some people.

-Illuminati (pm Killamanjaroo in game)

Both sides suck right now man.. I made a 38k commando (Blaurfingar) just to take advantage of this time of suckage and troll. I'm half asleep most warzones with leafy... I occasionally wake up if there's a lobster trying to peench me but I often find myself just letting it happen.. even by noobs like strogg. Hopefully the competition will come back for 2.4!

Both sides suck right now man.. I made a 38k commando (Blaurfingar) just to take advantage of this time of suckage and troll. I'm half asleep most warzones with leafy... I occasionally wake up if there's a lobster trying to peench me but I often find myself just letting it happen.. even by noobs like strogg. Hopefully the competition will come back for 2.4!

I agree with leafy here. I am utilizing my time by gearing alts and server hopping, looking for the most competitive pvp for the evening. I do think the pubs are performing better though on pot5. I got on pepe last night and did not lose a single match. They seem to be a bit more organized and objective oriented than the imps atm.

I think there's a natural ebb and flow as far as faction effectiveness. There is no one republic guild that I see that gives me that sense of "insta win". And there is really only one Imp guild that I see that I don't want to face, but they don't fully seem on the up and up anyways. I think it's a decent balance right now, IMHO.